Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I have zero idea what to swap for…

Good job I only paid €46 for the three months sub and this is the last one.

Please don’t suggest any jazz. Pretty pretty please. You all know me better than that.
You got black Moses? I’ll look through any others and let ya know if any stand out!

3 free records with new membership. think it has to be 3 months min though.

So first VMP gives free CREEM digital subscription to their own subscribers only to give CREEM subscribers the opportunity to grab three free VMP records ?

So first VMP gives free CREEM digital subscription to their own subscribers only to give CREEM subscribers the opportunity to grab three free VMP records ?

the-office.gif

Good chunk of country, some blues like Stevie Ray, Muddy, some Arethras, Willies, Dollies, only a couple indies, Heart, Springsteen, Dylan, Replacements, Thin Lizzy, Stevie, Waylons, Alan Jacksons. Take your cart all the way to checkout and you'll get the window.
yea definitely some heavy hitters, but if you've been subbed for a bit, most likely own most of the good ones.

yea definitely some heavy hitters, but if you've been subbed for a bit, most likely own most of the good ones.
I’ve been out a while, can I get the official MikeH Top 5 (10 if you’re feeling frisky)

My issue is I own originals of a good portion, but if these are stark improvements, I’d probably like to replace.

Back