Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

That’s ridiculous. Tell them to get fucked and if you ever want anything I’ll get it as an add on and post it to you myself.
Cheers man, appreciate it. Looking at a few options at the moment so lets see where I get to...
@Selaws at this point I would reach to Pauly on Discord and tell them that it's unacceptable. You have been a subscriber for years now and the "solutions", if we can call it solutions, are just insulting.
Funnily enough in my previous email I asked for it to be escalated to Paulie direct. The response (which wasn't from Paulie) said that they had discussed it with him and that they came to the 2 "solutions" together.
it seems like the shipping address issue is not with VMP, right? somewhere along the line, the address is getting rerouted once it gets to the UK?

Ridiculous that nobody can figure this out. As others have said, try to hit up Paulie and see if he can help. I think he finally came up for air yesterday after being in CS training land.

I also get the impression that they are gonna kill the AI CS bot...but we'll see. Seems like its more headaches than its worth (big shock). Matt probably read some article about AI customer service and got a boner about how much money they could save by firing a buncha humans.
I had a long chat with CS at Royal Mail the other day about this. Essentially she said that the information (address) is set out and embedded within the QR code on the label that they receive. They can it and the new label is automatically generated from that information. So its not the case that Royal Mail has an error on their end, she actually said that it would be fraudulent if that was the case.

If that is the case, it must be something that VMP are doing, no one seems to know what it is though.

Cheers man, appreciate it. Looking at a few options at the moment so lets see where I get to...

Funnily enough in my previous email I asked for it to be escalated to Paulie direct. The response (which wasn't from Paulie) said that they had discussed it with him and that they came to the 2 "solutions" together.

I had a long chat with CS at Royal Mail the other day about this. Essentially she said that the information (address) is set out and embedded within the QR code on the label that they receive. They can it and the new label is automatically generated from that information. So its not the case that Royal Mail has an error on their end, she actually said that it would be fraudulent if that was the case.

If that is the case, it must be something that VMP are doing, no one seems to know what it is though.

Crazy...

Has there been any talk of hints for the next three months of Rock and Country? 🤣
qx7OOyo3HCTCQ9aOfKqPtqilKusYSt6UCognsZNkXUg.jpg

For swaps this month I'm looking at 3 live albums that I'm not super excited about:

Ray Charles
Booker T/Mar-keys
Junior Wells

Any thoughts?
The Junior Wells is only partially live - 5 live tracks in fact. The rest is a studio band that features Wells on harp and vocal, Buddy Guy on lead guitar, Walter Beasley on rhythm, Leroy Stewart on bass, and Little Al on drums. That’s a pretty great band.

I’m looking forward to this one…

The Junior Wells is only partially live - 5 live tracks in fact. The rest is a studio band that features Wells on harp and vocal, Buddy Guy on lead guitar, Walter Beasley on rhythm, Leroy Stewart on bass, and Little Al on drums. That’s a pretty great band.

I’m looking forward to this one…
Ok good to know, I did not get that far when I listened on Spotify. Thanks!

3 free records with new membership. think it has to be 3 months min though.

3 free records with new membership. think it has to be 3 months min though.
desperate times call for desperate measures

Back