Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I had a different email to you guys.

After months of asking them to send the parcels to the correct address (they keep getting set somewhere else), CS got back to me and said my 2 options are to have them sent to another address or cancel my membership and be refunded for the records that I haven't received. 😐
That’s ridiculous. Tell them to get fucked and if you ever want anything I’ll get it as an add on and post it to you myself.

That’s ridiculous. Tell them to get fucked and if you ever want anything I’ll get it as an add on and post it to you myself.

After months of asking them to send the parcels to the correct address (they keep getting set somewhere else), CS got back to me and said my 2 options are to have them sent to another address or cancel my membership and be refunded for the records that I haven't received. 😐

@Selaws at this point I would reach to Pauly on Discord and tell them that it's unacceptable. You have been a subscriber for years now and the "solutions", if we can call it solutions, are just insulting.

Paulie is the only VMP CS employee.
I think we always knew this though.....right? I was never under the impression that all the CS agents were full time employees. It always made sense to have CS be outsourced so they could scale up or down as needed for busy times (aka big sales or holidays). Outsourcing to overseas doesn't seem like a huge issue to me personally. Definitely a cost-cutting measure but so many other decisions are more worrying than who answers the CS tickets.

it seems like the shipping address issue is not with VMP, right? somewhere along the line, the address is getting rerouted once it gets to the UK?

Ridiculous that nobody can figure this out. As others have said, try to hit up Paulie and see if he can help. I think he finally came up for air yesterday after being in CS training land.

I also get the impression that they are gonna kill the AI CS bot...but we'll see. Seems like its more headaches than its worth (big shock). Matt probably read some article about AI customer service and got a boner about how much money they could save by firing a buncha humans.

I think we always knew this though.....right? I was never under the impression that all the CS agents were full time employees. It always made sense to have CS be outsourced so they could scale up or down as needed for busy times (aka big sales or holidays). Outsourcing to overseas doesn't seem like a huge issue to me personally. Definitely a cost-cutting measure but so many other decisions are more worrying than who answers the CS tickets.
Paulie definitely implied there was a team of actual
Employees prior to 2019.

Paulie definitely implied there was a team of actual
Employees prior to 2019.
Right--prior to 2019. But I was always under the impression that the CS team was outsourced for the past few years due to how often the names changed on agents + how often Paulie was having to onboard new people around the holidays/other times. Again, just not much of a red flag for me. Hardly the only vinyl company to outsource CS, overseas or domestically. Until recently, their CS was so much better than other big companies like Craft, Rhino, etc.

Hoping that once the new CS team gets up and running the CS gets back to being good....it really was one of the few bright spots of VMP's services/operations the past year or so. I'm still waiting for a few weeks now on being able to apply credits to an order I placed with a coupon code. Was told by Pauly that they are still fixing some credits issues and that even if the order ships, they will still be able to apply my credits to the order once their stuff is worked out.

The more annoying issue is that every time they seem to add a "feature" to the site (like the credit slider), something else breaks.

Merch grab bags. Priced at double the price of a dad hat.
in honor of labor day, 100 lucky VMP members will get a no expenses paid trip to the VMP warehouse! You'll get to hang out in the exclusive VMP vault and help hand-number upcoming VMP exclusives! Some lucky members will go home with the rarest of the rare VMP titles like Tennis, Lapsely and even Torres!

Back