Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

But seriously, If you noted that you lose money on intl subs and make a bit announcement to all your current customers about ending their subs would you prohibit more people from signing up anflose you money
You are asking the wrong person. If only we had an expert on losing money from sending records around the world. Can you think of anyone @Yer Ol' Uncle D

I'm subscribed to the Rock track currently so after the termination of Rock and Country I obviously need to take action not to be auto-switched to Essentials and therefore receiving Gus Cannon.

So I went into my membership to switch from the discontinued rock track to Classics and guess what? I cannot switch to Classics, which is waitlisted. So is Essentials, but no thanks anyway. The only available options are RHH and... Country. Seriously? 🤡

I'm subscribed to the Rock track currently so after the termination of Rock and Country I obviously need to take action not to be auto-switched to Essentials and therefore receiving Gus Cannon.

So I went into my membership to switch from the discontinued rock track to Classics and guess what? I cannot switch to Classics, which is waitlisted. So is Essentials, but no thanks anyway. The only available options are RHH and... Country. Seriously? 🤡
thats because they haven't ACTUALLY announced the ROTMs yet.. when they get confirmed in 3 weeks all the tracks will be open and you can switch to classics

Thanks. I was starting to question my English capabilities, but I still cannot understand the bold printed part . Why would it be necessary to make new rotms available in the store when above it says " you will sill have access to tracks and swaps"?
It means after they stop doing intl subscriptions and those are all over, they are going to try to find a way to put the rotm up for purchase for international folks from the store. So in other words, if you want to pay shipping and a huge markup for any rotm and you are international, they're going to try to find a way to take your money. Just not on a subscription model with free shipping.

That’s because it is so soon to cut off from swaps closing. It should be back up on Friday (I mean the screen still says you can swap to country and rock)

You be quiet and eat your meat pie!

Meat_pie.jpg

Back