Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Getting rid of all these -13% margins they should be able to lower the prices forum customers not raise them
Catching up on these last pages. And they say problem was the cost of international subs.
They are doing too much at once. They clearly didn’t move enough during their recent sales and are in straight up panic mode. I imagine some of that is they know there is certain percentage that is coming up for renewal that will not because of the deals last year. Raising the sub price will only exacerbate that exodus especially combined with just cutting off a whole section of their sub base.

I mentioned on the discord that they should do some focus group in solution to issues and was told by a poster they were…. I assume this really refers to the @yukbon survey thingamabob… which is not really what I was talking about but I don’t have the energy to argue with those yokels.

Like they should have asked some international subscribers about what moving forward looked like. But whatevs.

I may be a simple caveman who barely understands your rules and customs.... but those severance packages were no where near what I would have expected from a company of this size. Especially considering one of those people, yuh know... STARTED THE COMPANY
This isn’t some Fortune 500 company. lol.

I assume it was the equivalent of a year’s salary.

They are doing too much at once. They clearly didn’t move enough during their recent sales and are in straight up panic mode. I imagine some of that is they know there is certain percentage that is coming up for renewal that will not because of the deals last year. Raising the sub price will only exacerbate that exodus especially combined with just cutting off a whole section of their sub base.

I mentioned on the discord that they should do some focus group in solution to issues and was told by a poster they were…. I assume this really refers to the @yukbon survey thingamabob… which is not really what I was talking about but I don’t have the energy to argue with those yokels.

Like they should have asked some international subscribers about what moving forward looked like. But whatevs.

They're doing one on one phone calls with customers.

Also if they pulled Gary away for $165k and lunches, maybe Chad should have paid him more
But I liked the part in the files where they argued with the board that they need to build their own plant because qrp might not be able to fulfill their pressing needs anymore without mentioning that the reason for this is that they pulled their plant manager away.
A bunch of their shenanigans would probably make a decent sitcom

Back