Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Weird... I moved a few weeks ago and they messed up only two or three times before shipping my orders to the right address. Not sure what is wrong here but it's VMP so who knows... If you end with all the records in hands you may very well start a record shop :p
It's been going on for months. The information in the QR code on the label VMP creates, which generates the label in the UK, is incorrect. So all my packages have been going to the wrong address, they reject them, and it gets sent back to sender. Its the same address that I have been using for the past 6+ years so no idea why they changed it.

The last email they sent was an ultimatum of getting a refund or me having to change the address, so I've changed to a different one and will collect from there.

In theory all of the rejected records have been sent back to VMP, but who knows....

It's been going on for months. The information in the QR code on the label VMP creates, which generates the label in the UK, is incorrect. So all my packages have been going to the wrong address, they reject them, and it gets sent back to sender. Its the same address that I have been using for the past 6+ years so no idea why they changed it.

The last email they sent was an ultimatum of getting a refund or me having to change the address, so I've changed to a different one and will collect from there.

In theory all of the rejected records have been sent back to VMP, but who knows....

Idiots.

Classic Shopify! Or Saddle Creek!

I have sent several emails to CS. No news for two weeks now.
This is pretty much what Discord says about CS. Evidently they’ve been backed up since before the turnover of the team and shit storm after shit storm probably hasn’t helped. Of course, VMP is VMP and absolutely HAD to wreck the one thing they’ve consistently done right over the years.

I’m sure a rehaul of how they handle warps and damages is next up in the WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, THE BUILDING IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE era.

This is pretty much what Discord says about CS. Evidently they’ve been backed up since before the turnover of the team and shit storm after shit storm probably hasn’t helped. Of course, VMP is VMP and absolutely HAD to wreck the one thing they’ve consistently done right over the years.

I’m sure a rehaul of how they handle warps and damages is next up in the WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, THE BUILDING IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE era.
really good timing to overhaul the CS! In between mystery bundles and deciding to get rid of international subs. what could go wrong??

Photo of VMP scrambling to fill the last International orders
Last-day-in-Saigon-Iconic-UPI-photo-heralded-end-of-Vietnam-War.jpg

Back