Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

this is my last quarter, and while I've already gotten my money's worth on this year with a second batch of 8 free albums and that Waylon anthology, I would also like to take them for as much product as possible, so went with that rock bundle. I already have a clean original of Hootenanny but I can gift it since I was going to swap for Too Tough to Die anyway

I almost went for a bundle, but since I'm still waiting on my copy of that Ramones to ship from last month and I don't need another, and I think I'll be able to snag the Bartz on the cheap on discogs soon, I went for a flyer on the Kiasmos. Listened to a couple tracks last night and it was decent enough for a free record.

The Bartz is magnificent!
Kiasmos is probably what I would have snagged had I not gone for the rock bundle. It's definitely something that would get a decent amount of play at our place if it were there, but not something I would rush out and get.

Wonder how badly hammered swaps is getting ? I was surprised I still had rock bundle as an option, totally forgot about Swaps opening and got in 2 hrs late.
My guess would be HHV either getting a super cheap deal on Gus Cannon Shipment and selling for 20 Euros or taking a very small amount and that being available for sale as long as VMP remain trading.
Sure they can work out a swap bundle easily enough.

Wonder how badly hammered swaps is getting ? I was surprised I still had rock bundle as an option, totally forgot about Swaps opening and got in 2 hrs late.
My guess would be HHV either getting a super cheap deal on Gus Cannon Shipment and selling for 20 Euros or taking a very small amount and that being available for sale as long as VMP remain trading.
Sure they can work out a swap bundle easily enough.
Hhv pricing seems to be very consistent for 1lp and 2lp albums, so it's the same if it's Nina Simone or lapsley that has been around for years

Back