Vinyl Storage Recommendation

I guess this goes here, but I've been shopping around for a sturdier, buy it for life AV rack. 1a) why is a company called "Solidsteel" selling AV racks made of aluminum and MDF, 1b) why are they charging $1000+ for said racks?

Their speaker stands are gorgeous but the AV racks seem like a total rip off.

I guess this goes here, but I've been shopping around for a sturdier, buy it for life AV rack. 1a) why is a company called "Solidsteel" selling AV racks made of aluminum and MDF, 1b) why are they charging $1000+ for said racks?

Their speaker stands are gorgeous but the AV racks seem like a total rip off.
everything related to audio is a total rip off. yet here we are lol.

salamanders are nice. VPI and others make cheaper racks than that i believe and look similar.

everything related to audio is a total rip off. yet here we are lol.

salamanders are nice. VPI and others make cheaper racks than that i believe and look similar.
I've been trying to find one of the closeout BDI Elements (~$2000 vs $3500 MSRP) but seems like I missed my window. There's a Salamander set that a code at Music Direct works on which makes things somewhat more reasonable, but I don't love the look of it.

It just blows my mind that Solidsteel is selling basicaly glorified IKEA furniture as an AV rack.

I've been trying to find one of the closeout BDI Elements (~$2000 vs $3500 MSRP) but seems like I missed my window. There's a Salamander set that a code at Music Direct works on which makes things somewhat more reasonable, but I don't love the look of it.

It just blows my mind that Solidsteel is selling basicaly glorified IKEA furniture as an AV rack.
they are imported from Italy. and i wish ikea sold AV racks hah.

the black ones with 5 racks seem to be $500ish but not sure which ones you want. their prices are all over the place depending on which layout.

i have the black salamander rack. it looks fine in my office but not the nicest. couldn't justify paying twice the price almost for the wood shelves. Figure i could always cut my own wood pieces if i wanted to go that route and use the salamander legs+hardware.

they are imported from Italy. and i wish ikea sold AV racks hah.

the black ones with 5 racks seem to be $500ish but not sure which ones you want. their prices are all over the place depending on which layout.

i have the black salamander rack. it looks fine in my office but not the nicest. couldn't justify paying twice the price almost for the wood shelves. Figure i could always cut my own wood pieces if i wanted to go that route and use the salamander legs+hardware.
Well the only reason I'm even looking at fancy schamcny racks is because everyone around me is dying and leaving me money. Also because my IKEA cabinet sounds like it's going to crumble to ash every time I walk by it.

My real hangup with getting one of the nice wood racks is that my apartment would probably divide by zero if I put anything that heavy in it. We have a very large maintenance guy that sometimes does work orders here and every time he walks through my apartment, visions of the end days flash before my floors eyes.

I should just move to the middle of nowhere Maine so I can afford nice things.

Back