Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

'afternoon all....found this place whilst looking into possibly purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. Relatively helpful info here and of course, with so much here, did some looking around and well - some very nice reading elsewhere so figured i would register and just say hello as i continue to do so. First vinyl records were gifted to me as a kid - Santana: Abraxas & Beatles : Hard Days Night - still have them both. First bought?...past 45's - probably ELP: BSS (still have)...a guess, as really could have been a half dozen others. Packed it all up in the early 90's (equipment failing, needed space and so on)...rebuilt system for house about 6 years ago. Over 50+ years many albums lost, sold, thrown out - some kept, and some regrets - now, just having fun.

'afternoon all....found this place whilst looking into possibly purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner. Relatively helpful info here and of course, with so much here, did some looking around and well - some very nice reading elsewhere so figured i would register and just say hello as i continue to do so. First vinyl records were gifted to me as a kid - Santana: Abraxas & Beatles : Hard Days Night - still have them both. First bought?...past 45's - probably ELP: BSS (still have)...a guess, as really could have been a half dozen others. Packed it all up in the early 90's (equipment failing, needed space and so on)...rebuilt system for house about 6 years ago. Over 50+ years many albums lost, sold, thrown out - some kept, and some regrets - now, just having fun.
Welcome! And more importantly... what kinda ultrasonic you gunna get?

WE MUST KNOW WE FEED OFF OF THIS

Jesus Christ EVERYONE ACT NORMAL WE'RE GOING TO SCARE THE NEW GUY OFF
Not possible....but they do say, to experience something to it's fullest extent - use all your senses.

What to get?...with the remains of what i had and new - 5-700 physical albums - so while over the top is cool, not justifiable given cerrent collection size. Looked then at Degritter...still, unless i have a way to clean for cash, may be just a bit too much for now, but not an absolute no go. So have more or less landed at the door of the HG to get started but waiting to see more about the new unit (kinda what landed me here). To ship to me is $300.00, and that is a no go. So......could be a while yet. No rush, all well cleaned with Spin thingy (really should be called Spin Dr.).....but would love to dig a little deeper.

Not possible....but they do say, to experience something to it's fullest extent - use all your senses.

What to get?...with the remains of what i had and new - 5-700 physical albums - so while over the top is cool, not justifiable given cerrent collection size. Looked then at Degritter...still, unless i have a way to clean for cash, may be just a bit too much for now, but not an absolute no go. So have more or less landed at the door of the HG to get started but waiting to see more about the new unit (kinda what landed me here). To ship to me is $300.00, and that is a no go. So......could be a while yet. No rush, all well cleaned with Spin thingy (really should be called Spin Dr.).....but would love to dig a little deeper.
Hey, the units on their page are in Hong Kong dollars. So it’s 300 HK to USD which is $38 USD

Back