What's Spinning

First spin in the new apartment!

Caleb Landry Jones - The Mother Stone

This one is right up my alley! I worked with Caleb on a little movie called "The Kindness Of Strangers"
Super cool dude, I always knew he made music, but I would never have imagined it was like this! Seriously awesome record, and best exclusive from VMP in a long while!

Piñata by Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

One of the best. I'll never tire of this and it's sounding better than ever right now. They both make it seem effortless and the level it hits at is something you can't help but admire as you work through it.

20200521_002149-01jbk8l.jpeg

20200521_003326-01joj11.jpeg

Thom Yorke "Tomorrow's Modern Boxes" [261/357]
View attachment 47549

I love this album, between this and ANIMA I don't know which is my favorite.

EOB "Earth" [262/357]
IMG_20200520_172428.jpg

Fresh grab! I am really liking this album. Pressing is nice and I already hung up some of the prints(which could have been a bit better in quality).

Thom Yorke "ANIMA" [264/357]
IMG_20200520_185314.jpg

This pressing sounds amazing and the album is crazy. Its really hard to choose between TMB and this, but both are great. I just love the song "Last I Heard..." There's this gloom and beautifulness to the album... I can't explain like... Like... A king of pretty gloom... Amazing.

This exact pressing I found it on the ANIMA pop up event in LA a few months back. I was so excited 🔥💜🤘

Back