What's Spinning

Bitches Brew by Miles Davis (Rough Trade Exclusive Edition)

This is the first jazz record I own and honestly the first I'll be playing through in memory. Just moving through Side B now and been having an absolute blast. This is so textured and rich. Really interesting to absorb. I'm impressed and — considering I have multiple other jazz records on their way and an endless source of inspiration and recommendation here — excited and eager to explore more! 🎺

20200521_155308-01t2klx.jpeg

20200521_155549-01-0u5j9c.jpeg

Shabaka And The Ancestors - We Are Sent Here By History (Impulse!, 2020 VMP Exclusive Pressing)

My god this album is amazing, maybe my favourite of the year so far! Really fantastic stuff from start to finish! @NathanRicaud the pressing is superb, my only gripe was that mine had a small warp to the first vinyl, more like a bump than anything but it still plays with no issues.

IMG_7184.JPG

Shabaka And The Ancestors - We Are Sent Here By History (Impulse!, 2020 VMP Exclusive Pressing)

My god this album is amazing, maybe my favourite of the year so far! Really fantastic stuff from start to finish! @NathanRicaud the pressing is superb, my only gripe was that mine had a small warp to the first vinyl, more like a bump than anything but it still plays with no issues.

View attachment 48185
Thanks for the tag and update Selaws! ♥️ So happy to hear the pressing sounds superb! It looks great as well! 🔥🔥💎

Back