What's Spinning

Norah Jones - The Fall

5B568305-D08B-4B27-9057-0E970D60DF47.jpeg

Depending on my mood this might be my favorite Norah Jones album. It’s definitely in the top 3 either way and has my favorite song of Norah’s “Young Blood” Man these Analogue Production reissues sound amazing, I might have to get her entire catalogue (fun fact - when the AP box first came out I had an amazon accideal I ordered for like $40. It sat there backordered for like a year before they finally just deleted it)

Thom Yorke "ANIMA" [264/357]
View attachment 48093

This pressing sounds amazing and the album is crazy. Its really hard to choose between TMB and this, but both are great. I just love the song "Last I Heard..." There's this gloom and beautifulness to the album... I can't explain like... Like... A king of pretty gloom... Amazing.

This exact pressing I found it on the ANIMA pop up event in LA a few months back. I was so excited 🔥💜🤘

I should've started with the Jazz section, but I got a couple of records in from the Gen Pop.

Los Amigos Invisibles "Arepa 3000: A Venezuelan Journey to Space" [265/357]
IMG_20200522_204855.jpg

Pressing is excellent! Music is fun, I've you haven't heard Los Amigos Invisibles, they are like a Venezuelan Jamiroquai. Fun songs, great funky beats. A Latin American classic.

I should've started with the Jazz section, but I got a couple of records in from the Gen Pop.

Los Amigos Invisibles "Arepa 3000: A Venezuelan Journey to Space" [265/357]
View attachment 48452

Pressing is excellent! Music is fun, I've you haven't heard Los Amigos Invisibles, they are like a Venezuelan Jamiroquai. Fun songs, great funky beats. A Latin American classic.

UGK "Ridin' Dirty" [266/357]
IMG_20200522_231742.jpg

What were the issues with this pressing? Because mine sounds great and is flat. Other than the resolution of the cover(or is that the original too), I've got no problem with it. 🔥

Ennio Morricone ‎– John Carpenter's The Thing
Waxwork Records ‎– WW027, 1982/2020

Clear And Blood Red Color In Color w/ Blood Red Splatter - "Blood Sample" variant

Pressed at GZ/MRP

oDX0F1.jpg

7QMl9Y.jpg

Back