What's Spinning

@TenderLovingKiller®
This is a fascinating logic circle.
Also, it’s made even more interesting by the fact that Ellis was so haunted by Patrick Bateman that he wrote a novel Lunar Park, where a fictional Ellis is literally haunted by Bateman.
Also, Newsies casted child actor Christian Bale to star, who would later go on to play Patrick Bateman in American Psycho....coincidence?... yeah, definitely but still super fun nonetheless.

This a remarkable little oddity, Clifford Jordan playing Leadbelly... And though I'm clearly biased (see avatar) it's really a great record...

But wtf was Pure Pleasure (a label whose releases I have many of and think can be great) doing putting their logo dead center of the album art? ....sigh. music and sound is great though :)20200529_155556.jpg

This a remarkable little oddity, Clifford Jordan playing Leadbelly... And though I'm clearly biased (see avatar) it's really a great record...

But wtf was Pure Pleasure (a label whose releases I have many of and think can be great) doing putting their logo dead center of the album art? ....sigh. music and sound is great though :)View attachment 49557

Oh dear, that's a really disappointing turn of events from PP. I hope that isn't the new normal.

Back