What's Spinning

@Fleetwood-Matt The wife and I are jamming to these while drinking our coffee and packing up for our move. They sound incredible...but...I added these on discogs and holy crap, I had no idea they were oop and so in demand. So absolutely no worries at all if you didn't realize when you posted them and want me to mail them back! Seriously, it would not offend me at all. But thank you for the spin this morning either way. It's put her in a good mood.

IMG20221204101335.jpg

@Fleetwood-Matt The wife and I are jamming to these while drinking our coffee and packing up for our move. They sound incredible...but...I added these on discogs and holy crap, I had no idea they were oop and so in demand. So absolutely no worries at all if you didn't realize when you posted them and want me to mail them back! Seriously, it would not offend me at all. But thank you for the spin this morning either way. It's put her in a good mood.

View attachment 160059

Appreciate the offer to send it back but you don’t have to worry about that! I knew what I was doing when I’m offered them :)

0050A974-9B7D-48D7-A7F1-7035AB1DA8A9.jpeg
Started with Sunday morning jazz via Tone Poet.

71BD7473-A975-4EAD-B374-9353BE0ED0D0.jpeg
Next was new Blue Note title. Nice.

A3E1137E-5CB6-4BF9-9DA1-2FBA22A061C4.jpeg
Started digging into new live Tom Petty box set. One more gift from the TP vaults. Gave all 6 lps a full cleaning treatment and played LP 1 and 2. So far so good only a couple very light inaudible scuffs from crap sleeves.

Nice packaging (other than the sandpaper sleeves), Great sound, Killer solos, and overall another essential Tom Petty. Pure joy. Get’m while you can. Mine is #ed 20986. :).

Back