What's Spinning

Is This the VBR that just come out?

@MikeH has questions for you, if so...

I found out it’s Kevin reeves apparently 😭😭😭

Me to verve:
View attachment 205328
Can verify. @yukbon’s does not look like the VBR, it has that little Coltrane thing on it:
IMG_8418.jpeg

Dead wax is Ke Re is which is how Reeves started signing with the Carnegie set.

Also, to answer @MikeH’s (probably rhetorical) KEV is a VP of Universal which is probably how he keeps working.

I took a deep dive on the cogs comments of the ones I have last night and surprisingly people seem to be happy with these lifeless obviously digital half assed third man pressings.

Can verify. @yukbon’s does not look like the VBR, it has that little Coltrane thing on it:
View attachment 205342

Dead wax is Ke Re is which is how Reeves started signing with the Carnegie set.

Also, to answer @MikeH’s (probably rhetorical) KEV is a VP of Universal which is probably how he keeps working.

I took a deep dive on the cogs comments of the ones I have last night and surprisingly people seem to be happy with these lifeless obviously digital half assed third man pressings.
Some people are just excited to have certain hard to find albums on vinyl. If you listen to most up against any other copy, the VBR is usually the worst. They have even had some albums where the songs fade out half way through. It’s wild.

Back