Baseball

The final home stand for the A's really bums me out. Yes, that stadium is probably the worst in MLB and everyone else has abandoned the city for greener pastures. It's just sad that the city loses its final team tomorrow and they have no way of ever getting one back. And all due to a shitty ownership group that never invested in the team and never wanted to stay in the Bay Area. I feel awful for those fans. Maybe I'm just too sentimental because the A's were such a force when I was coming up with Rickey Henderson, McGuire, and Jose Canseco. I'm glad I got to see a game there before it was too late. I have no intention of seeing them in Las Vegas.

I have a feeling they’re going to fuck up the Vegas deal and MLB will finally take the team away from this asshat.

LOL at the White Sox sweeping the Angels and remaining tied with the '62 Mets for most losses in a season. At 120, somehow still not the worst team in baseball rn.

@TenderLovingKiller® pray the tigers are feeling out of sorts this weekend.
We deserve the record. I’ve been resigned to the fact that we are historically the worst MLB baseball team of all time since June. At this point I would be almost disappointed if we had to share it with the ‘62 Mets. I promise you The Tigers will happily put us out of our misery at some point this weekend.

Back