Baseball

Yes but it's not one I would make a trip just to see that team or city. It would need to be part of a multi-city trip. If I went to Pittsburgh, I'd more likely go to Cleveland as well since it's close enough. A lot of these trips involve going to other places in the area. A trip to Oracle makes sense because you have San Francisco to visit. We tacked on Oakland just because it was close. Dodgers, you can tool around Los Angeles. San Diego, great city to visit. Mariners, same thing. The trip to see the Rockies also had the benefit of going to see the Rocky Mountains. The midwest/Rust Belt don't have the same appeal as the others on my list

Figured Ely was enough of a reason to go at this point. But if you want to to see the Reds in the future feel free to dm. I'm not hard to dox so you can figure it out... don't post more than that here

Last edited:
Flags fly forever though. That's my motto for this season.

I'd kill for a Chicago hot dog like they're showing in that video. There was a place 5 minutes from me that was going out of a service station that sold Chicago dogs like that. I had it a few times. They sadly didn't make it.

Back