Definitive Audiophile pressings

I think I am going in on it.
I only have two copies of Fandango already😬

CC24WMX15 works but I had to use a guest account and separate email from the past.
It wouldn't let me complete my checkout with the code even trying that. Ended up just paying full price. I love these albums. And even though the VMP version of Tres Hombres is great, I can't pass up this one.

The new RHF box

This was such a great surprise this morning. I'm geeking out with excitement.
Until they print the unnumbered;)
If they do. I'm still a bit confused by if that's really happening or not. I heard in another group that they haven't repressed anything, but did send the vinyl that didn't sell direct in unnumbered sleeves to stores. Haven't heard or seen anything to definitively show there's been a repress on any of them.

Last edited:
This was such a great surprise this morning. I'm geeking out with exciting

If they do. I'm still a bit confused by if that's really happening or not. I heard in another group that they haven't repressed anything, but did send the vinyl that didn't sell direct in unnumbered sleeves to stores. Haven't heard or seen anything to definitively show there's been a repress on any of them.
There are a handful of people over at Hoffman that are desperate for the idea of a secret repress to come true. They just want more to complain about

There are a handful of people over at Hoffman that are desperate for the idea of a secret repress to come true. They just want more to complain about
Either way I don't really care. The more success of the series, the more titles we'll get with this level of treatment. The vinyl "investors" who just want to let them get dusty and left unopened on their shelf can get f'ed. Sure it would be nice if they were upfront and honest about pressing plans, but all that should really matter is if you want the record that you get a copy. The rest is just noise that interrupts the music.

This was such a great surprise this morning. I'm geeking out with excitement.

The jackets are numbered directly.
It's basically impossible to swap out without going into crazy laborious process.
So I can't see how they didn't press more than 5k on some titles

[looks around, makes sure he’s in the right place]
I don’t need audiophile pressings of ZZ Top’s first two records. I have a copy of the KPG RTI pressing of Tres Hombres. I would probably buy a $40 copy of Fandango if they ever break this out but beyond that I think I am sitting this one out.

It’s reasonably priced though for those who are big fans of ZZ Top’s early albums.

I don’t need audiophile pressings of ZZ Top’s first two records. I have a copy of the KPG RTI pressing of Tres Hombres. I would probably buy a $40 copy of Fandango if they ever break this out but beyond that I think I am sitting this one out.

It’s reasonably priced though for those who are big fans of ZZ Top’s early albums.
I may unload the Hoffman Gray Fandango if you want it. Will keep it to compare initially.

If I get this box, because I just might, I’ll send you my Fanfango. It’s pretty damn good as it is.

Back