Ministry
The Go-Betweens
Primal Scream
The Ocean Blue
Dinosaur Jr.
Lilys
Guster
Spacehog

I imagine they will probably albums that have already proven popular in Rhinos recent reissues but I personally would dig some of the less popular artists.
I'm down for everything but I'm not going down for Madonna

Saw the Like a Virgin tour bc she was h-o-t (to teen, hormone-bursting me) and killer pop music. Beasties opened, still effectively in their punk days, and they were comically bad. They acknowledge being comically bad (and hammered) on that tour.
also busting out a giant inflatable penis for a crowd full of teenage girls and their parents seemed like a good idea at the time.

I could have sworn they charged me for the 2 STP releases back when they shipped Core, but I got an email from Acoustic Sounds saying my CC was declined. I'm pretty sure I got a new expire date since I ordered these back in January.

It sucks I can't fix this online and have to call. I also don't want to miss getting Purple.

'75 RL cut vs KG cut
Blue Jean Blues

Both are so good. And I'm a gigantic RL cut fan (biased).
KG takes a pretty easy win here.
It's so clear and the fidelity is off the freaking charts without losing the music sound.

Beard's snare/cymbal ride is crisper. Way more in front and the strings are just so much better sounding.
Wow! KG killed it!

Back