Definitive Audiophile pressings

Hmmm...."Like the group’s debut, Abraxas long laid claim to one of the biggest production gaffes in music history. Until Mobile Fidelity corrected the error with its 2008 LP and gold CD reissues, Abraxas had never been heard correctly. For nearly four decades, copies were produced with the left and right channels reversed. So, in addition to showcasing reach-out-and-touch it sound, this SuperVinyl edition gets all the specifications right."

so, since i have an original - i suppose i could have just put the left headphone on the right ear?......

...just the same, ordered it.....seeing as i have the corrected first album.

Noice!

AP Stone Temple Pilots arrived! Core sounds so damn good. Deep quiet. Great isolation out of each speaker. Tons of extra detail like on Crackerman. Going to listen to Purple next. I really wish they'd just go ahead and do Tiny Music and 4 as well. I have the MOV of both but I'd sure love 45rpm versions.

AP Stone Temple Pilots arrived! Core sounds so damn good. Deep quiet. Great isolation out of each speaker. Tons of extra detail like on Crackerman. Going to listen to Purple next. I really wish they'd just go ahead and do Tiny Music and 4 as well. I have the MOV of both but I'd sure love 45rpm versions.
Waiting to grab these somewhere on sale hopefully…just really wish they were 33s

Playing the first record off that ZZ Top Rhino high-fidelity and it's really damn good. Like really really good. Great separation and super crankable.

Should be fun to get through the rest of the box. I'll post an opinion of the Tres Hombres vs the VMP when I get a chance.

I also should have the AP Atlantic 75 STP Purple in a day or two (@Mather did you order that from John, he just got them in - contact him if you want it shipped).

Last edited:
Playing the first record off that ZZ Top Rhino high-fidelity and it's really damn good. Like really really good. Great separation and super crankable.

Should be fun to get through the rest of the box. I'll post an opinion of the Tres Hombres vs the VMP when I get a chance.

I also should have the AP Atlantic 75 STP Purple in a day or two (@Mather did you order that from John, he just got them in - contact him if you want it shipped).
Hey yeah I ordered them a couple months back, he's shipping Purple along with the BOTW Mofi this week. Excited.

Who is this John fella??

Back