Definitive Audiophile pressings

If you go to the AS page, Chad details it on each title.
One or two maybe from a copy tape. Some reuse metal. I haven't watched closely.

Cool. The only other I had was Face Value, and that's AAA (and fabulous). is the War Greatest Hits 2x45 also from the Atlantic 75 series? If so, then I have that one too.

These are expensive as hell, but if they all sound at least this good, they're worth it for albums you really enjoy.

Cool. The only other I had was Face Value, and that's AAA (and fabulous). is the War Greatest Hits 2x45 also from the Atlantic 75 series? If so, then I have that one too.

These are expensive as hell, but if they all sound at least this good, they're worth it for albums you really enjoy.
Did you see Rhino repressed the KG tube valve cut of War GH?
It's ~$25

Did you see Rhino repressed the KG tube valve cut of War GH?
It's ~$25

I did, but I ended up picking this one up on a whim in person a few months back. It does sound fabulous so no regrets. Like, wow fabulous. This one is RKS and people on Cogs seem to think it's marginally better than the KPG (but I never compared, so who knows). I definitely wouldn't suggest an upgrade if you already have a KPG based on that unless you're a huge fan. I'm actually a War fan from way back and have OG's of 4 of their records. But they're pretty beat up at this point. So it's nice to hear those tracks clean, and sounding this good

I did, but I ended up picking this one up on a whim in person a few months back. It does sound fabulous so no regrets. Like, wow fabulous. This one is RKS and people on Cogs seem to think it's marginally better than the KPG (but I never compared, so who knows). I definitely wouldn't suggest an upgrade if you already have a KPG based on that unless you're a huge fan. I'm actually a War fan from way back and have OG's of 4 of their records. But they're pretty beat up at this point. So it's nice to hear those tracks clean, and sounding this good
RKS does fine work.

I think there's 2-4 unannounced titles in the 75 series.
Wonder if we get something good or some wah wahh...

Back