Definitive Audiophile pressings

Lutthans regarding the AP45 cut of T-Bone Blues coming up.

"I have not heard the final result, but Chad liked the test pressing so much he called me at my house on my day off to tell me. That never happens! (Make of it what you will.)

I cut the lacquers on May 8 at Cohearent."

Dammit that version of Loaded is over $100 Cdn. Sooo tempted but also know that the flipping every 10 minutes will drive me bonkers
I am one lazy motherfucker and I am fine with the flipping records. I have a single disc version I could decide to hold on to if need be but more than likely what’ll happen is if I am listening in in a situation where flipping might would prove difficult I will just stream it, then I don’t have to flip anything at all.

Ok I need some advice.

I've got $57 in music direct credit.

Current thoughts is between Billy Joel 52nd Street MoFi or Miles Davis Round About Midnight super vinyl.

Other options are the other billy joel albums that music direct is price gouging on, like Songs in the Attic.

Thoughts/opinions?

So anyone have opinions? You're going to make me think for myself?

I still have a few hundred Hudson hifis lol

BUY THEM ALL!!!
I messaged MD on insta asking why the other billy joel albums were so much more and had this exchange:

The titles at the higher price are out of print and are priced at the lowest market value of their worth. Hope that helps!

With my reply being:

Thanks! So you ignore the msrp you set originally? Seems unfair to customers who would want to buy something but get priced out

With the reply to that being asked to call in about it. Curious to see how that goes

I still have a few hundred Hudson hifis lol

I messaged MD on insta asking why the other billy joel albums were so much more and had this exchange:

The titles at the higher price are out of print and are priced at the lowest market value of their worth. Hope that helps!

With my reply being:

Thanks! So you ignore the msrp you set originally? Seems unfair to customers who would want to buy something but get priced out

With the reply to that being asked to call in about it. Curious to see how that goes
They are going to connect you to Matt Feidler

Ok I need some advice.

I've got $57 in music direct credit.

Current thoughts is between Billy Joel 52nd Street MoFi or Miles Davis Round About Midnight super vinyl.

Other options are the other billy joel albums that music direct is price gouging on, like Songs in the Attic.

Thoughts/opinions?
Miles Davis...you choose Miles. Pretty sure someone would get their ass kicked if they turned a Billy Joel record on in my home.

images.jpeg

Back