Definitive Audiophile pressings

Did you place multiple individual backorders for them, or just one order? Wasn't sure if they would ship individually if they're part of the same order.
You should be able to choose ship as available or ship together. It’s not certain if you’ll get hit with extra shipping charges though if they all ship separately…

You should be able to choose ship as available or ship together. It’s not certain if you’ll get hit with extra shipping charges though if they all ship separately…
That's what I thought but I don't see any option for that. Will probably just play it safe and order them individually.

That's what I thought but I don't see any option for that. Will probably just play it safe and order them individually.
Call them tomorrow and ask. Ordering separately will cause you to get hit with shipping on every order for sure. I’m 99% sure in the past I’ve only been charged shipping once with bigger orders with multiple backorders but haven’t gone back to see if I had to pay shipping twice.

There’s been a lot of debate everywhere about the BG Pink Floyd reissues. If I have a clean UK A-3/B-3, 2003 30th, and MFSL of DSOTM, is the BG really needed? Thoughts?

Anyone know why the AP Norah Jones Come Away With Me has now doubled in price ? Chad being Chad ?
This usually happens at AS and MD when AP and MoFi records are down to the last few copies before being OOP. I saw some of the Nat King Cole APs had their prices raised too

Any idea why Saxophone Colossus is the only one of the Prestige Series being sold out?
Wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t have the rights to repress that one. Or their site is just screwed up. They did say all the prestige reissues were 180g but I think changed it back to 200 after people inquired…

This is just another reason why I absolutely love Acoustic Sounds.
I understand people not liking this but don’t know why there’s much hate for them otherwise. Prices aren’t cheap but their CS is excellent and they have the best record packing in the business. AP is still a great reissue label and I’ve never had any issues with sound quality (most are among the best sounding pressings I own). Speakers Corner is currently my favorite reissue label because I just like their curation a lot and their prices are good. But AP is no slouch. I like em better than current MoFi

Back