Definitive Audiophile pressings

cross-post from the restocks thread:

this appears to be back soon. ED emailed me since i had a backorder to confirm that i still want it.

In case you guys missed it, the N&G ROTM selected by @scotthilk, The Faint's "Wet From Birth" is an RTI pressing with KPG@ATM in the deadwax. If this is your thing, head on over to the ROTM thread because there's a discount code for ordering directly from Saddle Creek.

this appears to be back soon. ED emailed me since i had a backorder to confirm that i still want it.
Same! Excited it finally got repressed and pumped to get a copy.

In case you guys missed it, the N&G ROTM selected by @scotthilk, The Faint's "Wet From Birth" is an RTI pressing with KPG@ATM in the deadwax. If this is your thing, head on over to the ROTM thread because there's a discount code for ordering directly from Saddle Creek.

We might need a BoomBoom of the month club!

Just grabbed. $50 after tax and media mail

is there a thread on which sleeves to buy inner & outer?
Note that Sleeve City has been having some stock issues

Last edited:
For inners, I highly recommend the Hudson HiFi inners. They are pretty much the same as the moFi rice paper inners but have just different branding on them. I grabbed 500 for $70 something on amazon...not sure if they are easy to get in the UK though...

I'll have a look at those. Shipping to the Uk is a bit of an issue with a lot of these.

A few years bag there was very limited choice, I ended up buying a 1000 poly lined sleeves & plastic outers that were of good quality but not as clear as the ones you get these days. I completely run out at the weekend.

Just found the company site that I purchased from last time, I think they had about 2 options last time I looked. Now they have 4 pages of record sleeves alongside the dog poo bags. This might be a complicated purchase.

Note that Sleeve City has been having some stock issues

I was just lucky enough to restock at sleeve city. But….

Haven’t had a chance to try these yet but I think these are also heavy clear like SC. (Not be mistaken for the slightly cheaper Archival MF sleeve). Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I been using these has I wasn’t able to get MoFi inners a while back. Seem to work good but I just had a back order of the MoFi inners show up also….

This company is on my list to try as they get great reviews ….

I'll have a look at those. Shipping to the Uk is a bit of an issue with a lot of these.

A few years bag there was very limited choice, I ended up buying a 1000 poly lined sleeves & plastic outers that were of good quality but not as clear as the ones you get these days. I completely run out at the weekend.

Just found the company site that I purchased from last time, I think they had about 2 options last time I looked. Now they have 4 pages of record sleeves alongside the dog poo bags. This might be a complicated purchase.

There are WAY too many options now hah. Maybe some other forum members from the UK have suggestions?

These are the inners I got. I think it would be worth checking how much they are to ship to the UK...because I never see 500 for $75...I think the MoFi ones are usually 50 for $20 here.

Amazon product ASIN B07FFCLNN7

I was just lucky enough to restock at sleeve city. But….

Haven’t had a chance to try these yet but I think these are also heavy clear like SC. (Not be mistaken for the slightly cheaper Archival MF sleeve). Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I been using these has I wasn’t able to get MoFi inners a while back. Seem to work good but I just had a back order of the MoFi inners show up also….

This company is on my list to try as they get great reviews ….

I really like the look of those outer sleeves from vinyl storage solutions

is there a thread on which sleeves to buy inner & outer?
I buy MoFi inners and Invest In Vinyl outers. The inners are around $20 for 50 but if I buy 3 or more at a time via Music Direct I get a discount per unit and free shipping which means I can get 150 MoFi inners for around $60 out the door. The outers I can get 100 for around $25 via Amazon and they are good enough, fairly heavy and large enough to comfortably fit most gatefolds with very little excess material hanging over the top.

Amazon product ASIN B01HHBA0PY

Back