Definitive Audiophile pressings

I wouldn’t be shocked if the comp is digital too. Most compilations are these days since it’s hard to go back to so many different tapes for a comp. It does sound great to me though
It sounds great, no doubt. I just think the AAA albums have it beat. I may still just keep the comp due to space constraints...

Unopened Sgt. Pepper’s UHQR for sale for $595 (lower than any sale on Discogs from what I can see). Very reliable local stereo shop is the seller.

https://echohifi.com/details/15455/Mobile-Fidelity-Sound-Lab_The-Beatles-%E2%80%8E–-Sgt.-Pepper's-Lonely-Hearts-Club-Band

There's a few crackly tracks on one of my favorite albums after a bunch of different cleaning attempts so I need to know... What's the definitive version of Neil Young's Harvest?

There's a few crackly tracks on one of my favorite albums after a bunch of different cleaning attempts so I need to know... What's the definitive version of Neil Young's Harvest?
That one is hard to mess up on. OG's sound great, if you can find a clean copy but you're probably best off with the recent reissue as part of the NYA Series. Usually go for under $30, cut by Chris Bellman and pressed at Record Industry.
based on the prices on here right now, It's probably currently OOP but its repressed frequently. If you keep you eyes peeled and can wait a bit you can probably save about $15 or $20.

@Tys1 Well, just looking a bit further and I think there is a 140g pressing readily available currently...

in stock @Plaid Room / Colemine for $24.

the small batch alert doesn't work for me
I assume they would refresh the info on this page then. I cant remember where I read they were meant to be sending out an announcement today, I think it was in an email from them with the link to sign up.

I assume they would refresh the info on this page then. I cant remember where I read they were meant to be sending out an announcement today, I think it was in an email from them with the link to sign up.

yeah I assumed they would update the page, nothing yet. If anybody has a link, please share.

Back