Definitive Audiophile pressings

Right, and like I said, these sound great but I prefer the MoFis but for collection purposes owning the AAA seems like something worth keeping as well.
Also, in my case at least, sometimes you just wanna throw on a 33 and be lazy. Rather than flipping and flipping and flipping those 45s.

At least thats one of my many reasons for having 33 and 45rpm pressings of the same album.

Also, in my case at least, sometimes you just wanna throw on a 33 and be lazy. Rather than flipping and flipping and flipping those 45s.

At least thats one of my many reasons for having 33 and 45rpm pressings of the same album.
True. I mean I have two copies of AIR’s moon Safari just because I wanted a copy that sounds good and a copy that glows in the dark. So obvious I make exceptions to my one copy policy when the need be.

True. I mean I have two copies of AIR’s moon Safari just because I wanted a copy that sounds good and a copy that glows in the dark. So obvious I make exceptions to my one copy policy when the need be.

It starts getting dicey when you have 3 copies of something... I've owned 3 copies of different pressings of the same album (nevermind replacement copies), but I haven't actually kept 3 yet. Probably a matter of time though :ROFLMAO: .

I have 4 albums that I keep 3 copies of…
Right on, I have owned multiple copies of (more than 2) of a handful of albums but I haven’t ever kept more than two.
White Album I have the MoFi, Mono, 4lp set with Esher Demos and the cd box set, not to mention the standard cd release and Mono CD box set. What’s that, six versions? Jesus.

Regarding the digital MoFi thing, I’m less surprised about the chain than about the reaction. Digital can sound really damn good and is useful for source tape corrections. If the records sound good, audiophiles need to give up their prejudices. Hell, I even have some WaxTime LPs that I think sound pretty darn good. But, I grew up on CDs versus vinyl and only came back to vinyl later in life.

Sorry, not sorry.

Now when will we get those all MoFi DSD masters on SACD?

Lots of Mofi SACD's already .
Regarding the digital MoFi thing, I’m less surprised about the chain than about the reaction. Digital can sound really damn good and is useful for source tape corrections. If the records sound good, audiophiles need to give up their prejudices. Hell, I even have some WaxTime LPs that I think sound pretty darn good. But, I grew up on CDs versus vinyl and only came back to vinyl later in life.

Sorry, not sorry.

Now when will we get those all MoFi DSD masters on SACD?

Shouldn't everything be on that page now?

1f03d8efe5638e966e3c242cdee32dd2.gif

Back