Definitive Audiophile pressings

Yes a 2020 US and 2021 EU

KG did not talk like it would be repressed but that would be nice to know.
it was listed as a "RSD First" i believe, and in many cases those get repressed on black or another color. wouldn't be shocked to see a repress if it's popular enough. based on some other interviews of his, KG usually doesn't have any insight or knowledge on if/when things will get repressed as far as I know since it's up to the labels.

Nearly every comment on every forum when Relaxin was announced was "AP is reissuing an AAA copy of Relaxin for $40 so I'll just get that". It absolutely cannibalized sales of the One Step. Craft started production on the one step two years ago, then decided to let AP reissue the Prestige catalogue.
This is me, 100%. I actually LOVE Relaxin' and would have dropped the $125 on the One Step if I hadn't already ordered the AP reissue.

You're speaking my language, I'LL TAKE TWELVE
goldmember-austin-power.gif

This is me, 100%. I actually LOVE Relaxin' and would have dropped the $125 on the One Step if I hadn't already ordered the AP reissue.
i am hardly a completionist....but i did buy the relaxin one step because i have the other two and am a fan of the series.

not sure if you have seen the discogs/ebay prices of the Mono box lately. $450 is on the expensive side, but not ALL that much higher than discogs. that thing shot up in price real quickly once it started looking like it's finally OOP. I think I paid $100 for mine haha.
The mono box has been pricey for awhile, then got a restock. I’m not surprised it’s that high

Back