Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Thanks! Was hoping there was a $20 or less kinda thing. I don't need anything other than the Bluetooth playthrough
I’d go with a wiim as it is an actual hifi product. You could get like an echo dot 2nd or 3rd generation and would be able to use that as a Bluetooth interface through an aux cord.

If you search Bluetooth receiver for home stereo on Amazon, you’ll find plenty of devices in that price range, have never used any nor can I make any recommendations.

What is the cheapest way to add Bluetooth to my primaluna? I already have an aux cord for it and can utilize that. I'm not worried about sound quality because I'm already giving up by using Bluetooth. Just want a way to let someone stream a song or Playlist if I have company over
At a minimum get a WIIM device for streaming, I think Bluetooth into a Prima Luna is some type of audiophile crime.

Unless you phone is from 1995, not really.
It’s only a matter of time before someone writes a thinkpiece about how the Nokia brick has the best DAC ever or some shite
Streaming something like the new Zack Bryan through it with Bluetooth is better than using a phone or TV though.
What do you use with the aux cord?

I’d personally wait and see if the Wiim goes on sale. I’ve tried some cheap Bluetooth units like this before and they can be infuriating. Some reviews on that one saying connection is spotty and disconnects even at 5 feet away from the unit.

Are you an android user? Using Spotify or another service?

Personally I am an android user who has all my music downloaded on the phone. This is for rare cases but yeah I'll keep an eye on the wiiim

Back