Fresh Grabs

giphy.gif

Sold some records and going to sell some more, selling the turntable after the upgrade, thought I’d pick up some I’d heard great things about that are more up my alley!

The Cars - Candy-O
Devo - Freedom Of Choice
The Ramones - s/t
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
The Beach Boys - Smiley Smile & Holland

IMG_2250.jpeg

Finally bit on this set
View attachment 210761
Hey, me to. Just landed today.
I’m a weak man…

IMG_6838.jpeg
Also, got my Pavement 7” box set. am waiting to open it until tomorrow so I may still have the “golden ticket” yet. I also broke down and ordered recent reissue of The Streets A Grand Don’t Come For Free thanks to @MyWifeHatesTrain “1000 Albums To Listen To Before You Die” Thread and @Mather tracking it down at Juno Records. I ordered a copy of Figure 8 too because I didn’t want The Streets record to get lonely on its transatlantic voyage.

I’m a weak man…

View attachment 211084
Also, got my Pavement 7” box set. am waiting to open it until tomorrow so I may still have the “golden ticket” yet. I also broke down and ordered recent reissue of The Streets A Grand Don’t Come For Free thanks to @MyWifeHatesTrain “1000 Albums To Listen To Before You Die” Thread and @Mather tracking it down at Juno Records. I ordered a copy of Figure 8 too because I didn’t want The Streets record to get lonely on its transatlantic voyage.
Good call

Back