Fresh Grabs

Shellac - To All Trains
Olivia Tremor Control - Music From The Unrealized Film Script "Dusk At Cubist Castle" (had an OG cd with the ambient disc, but someone swiped it years ago)
Das Damen - Mousetrap
Paul Weller - Fly On The Wall
View attachment 211433
Been listening to that Weller album a lot - the vinyl having less tracks than the CD makes it a better listen as some of the remix stuff is missing

Just got back from our San Francisco weekend getaway. Made sure to hit up Amoeba.
IMG_8724.jpeg
Here are my new additions along with some of my other San Francisco souvenirs.
IMG_8039.jpeg
A couple new reissues and a couple OGs. I wanted to pick up something with a Bay Area connection so I grabbed Souls of Mischief - 93 ‘Til Infinity a stone classic and this was the perfect excuse to add it. The same could be said about Quicksand - Slipwell, sans the Bay Area connection.

The two OG are an original 1995 pressing of Red Red Meat - Bunny Gets Paid and an original 1998 pressing of Robert Pollard - Waved Out which is peak Pollard.

San Francisco was a blast we had a great time and hope to get back sometime soonzz at

Just got back from our San Francisco weekend getaway. Made sure to hit up Amoeba.
View attachment 211695
Here are my new additions along with some of my other San Francisco souvenirs.
View attachment 211698
A couple new reissues and a couple OGs. I wanted to pick up something with a Bay Area connection so I grabbed Souls of Mischief - 93 ‘Til Infinity a stone classic and this was the perfect excuse to add it. The same could be said about Quicksand - Slipwell, sans the Bay Area connection.

The two OG are an original 1995 pressing of Red Red Meat - Bunny Gets Paid and an original 1998 pressing of Robert Pollard - Waved Out which is peak Pollard.

San Francisco was a blast we had a great time and hope to get back sometime soonzz at
Both are classics, but Rainiers hat > Giants hat

I may just be tired and full of shit, but finally got around to cleaning the VAS of Getz/Gilberto and it's the best version of this album I've heard (and I've listened to it on basically every streaming service). I'm VERY MUCH not one of those people that's like "vinyl is so much warmer than digital blah blah" but the vinyl certainly has a much nicer sound compared to the digital pressings. There's something more "filled in" between all the notes...this is such a "feels" and "vibes" album and those are both amplified by the way the music is coming off the record.

I don't know what I'm trying to say, it sounds amazing and is impressing me quite a bit.

Back