Hip Hop

This is insane.. but if you want it, hurry

Eminem has been doing this for a long time so I am guessing Alc followed suit
When was his first limited vinyl release that was $100+? I remember seeing the Kamikaze OBI being sold for that much and with a limited # but don't remember hearing about older albums being released in the same fashion. I get he's done it with merch/memorabilia for a bit, just wasn't aware of the vinyl side of it. Curious as to the quality of the previous collectors editions. Hope fans actually get it because your mention of them being sold for 10x the going price is my whole issue with these insane up front prices to begin with.

When was his first limited vinyl release that was $100+? I remember seeing the Kamikaze OBI being sold for that much and with a limited # but don't remember hearing about older albums being released in the same fashion. I get he's done it with merch/memorabilia for a bit, just wasn't aware of the vinyl side of it. Curious as to the quality of the previous collectors editions. Hope fans actually get it because your mention of them being sold for 10x the going price is my whole issue with these insane up front prices to begin with.
I was referring to the memorabilia in general. I know he did a glow in the dark Kamikaze that is going for $500+ on Discogs now (300 units). As far as vinyl specifically, I can’t think of any others before that. I know I purchased a cool signed piece from Em Show show drop and that was some of my first exposure. (I missed out on the limited BRICK!) lol

I was referring to the memorabilia in general. I know he did a glow in the dark Kamikaze that is going for $500+ on Discogs now (300 units). As far as vinyl specifically, I can’t think of any others before that. I know I purchased a cool signed piece from Em Show show drop and that was some of my first exposure. (I missed out on the limited BRICK!) lol

What was the Em Show stuff? That's my favorite Eminem album and the only one I'd consider dropping money for signed/exclusive stuff - at least of this magnitude.

My reference to Alc was that he seemed to have been the proof of the market for Em with the vinyl side of it. As soon as Alc has stuff selling out at $50 for a 20 minute EP in minutes, Em sees he can charge $150 for a 3xLP and fans won't bat an eye. I maybe off base, just was a coincidence that I think has a deeper connection is all. I really just wish I had all the money in the world so I didn't have to be salty my favorite artists feel they need more of my money up front than I have to give.

My reference to Alc was that he seemed to have been the proof of the market for Em with the vinyl side of it. As soon as Alc has stuff selling out at $50 for a 20 minute EP in minutes, Em sees he can charge $150 for a 3xLP and fans won't bat an eye. I maybe off base, just was a coincidence that I think has a deeper connection is all. I really just wish I had all the money in the world so I didn't have to be salty my favorite artists feel they need more of my money up front than I have to give.
For sure, I totally get that. Either way, god damn these things are selling out quick at nearly any price.

What was the Em Show stuff? That's my favorite Eminem album and the only one I'd consider dropping money for signed/exclusive stuff - at least of this magnitude.
039The-Eminem-Show039-Anniversary-Bundles-Are-Now-Available-Online-410x410.

I copped the poster in the back, signed. No vinyl for this one. Can send a better photo if ya want.

Edit: If I ever get rid of it I will let you know!

Back