Hip Hop

I ordered that yellow and green bundle and paid for some tracking or some bullshit, but yeah, I don't have it. I didn't order a test press
I ordered the 2-pack bundle too as I missed out on the first drop. Haven’t gotten anything either.

@Jonathan Y did yours come UPS? I got an alert for a random UPS package and I’m not sure what it is.
I also ordered the bundle and am still waiting. Looks like people on reddit are starting to receive these as well, so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

Ahhhh I see. Sorry for the confusion. Everyone who messaged him directly to order, ordered a TP before the bundle on Bandcamp and paid via paypal invoice or w/e shipped as of Friday. the rest of the orders are gonna be sent out this week

didn't people get their records from this company all mangled and were pretty much sh*t outta luck if they wanted a replacement?

Hey, that's me!

Whoever they used to mail my Mac Mall did a shit job, but the company was responsive. They had no replacement copies, but I agreed to take 2 different releases without sending mine back and they were shipped a lot better

Hey I just noticed Green Lantern is selling one of my favorite mixtapes of all time as an official cd. I'm hoping maybe vinyl will happen at some point.
Listening to it now and some of these mixes are still fire, a few are a little dated but I still dig it.

Dated? Blasphemy! This better hit vinyl one day

Reactions: Tj.
Im pretty sure the cd has been around a long ass time.
I own the original CDR but its been put on proper cd a while I think.
I recall seeing it before.
Yeah I still have the old cdr too, it was actually the first official mixtape I ever got, it's scratched to shit though and I havent even tried to play it for years.

Spitta x Fraud dropping again this friday. Hope we get this on wax too, could have some potential colorful vinyl

But like...I'm still game planning on how to convince my wife to let me spend for FKTG still. I can't handle this.

I bought the other wax from get on down so this feels kinda scummy. I'd rather have just waited. Love Curren$y too. Hopefully they just add it on to the other one but I doubt it
I dunno, if it's truly a whole new project then really what's the difference if they just called it something else? Unless it comes out as just an additional couple tracks like Boldy James (which that was some scummy stuff to announce deluxe vinyl like an hour after the OG sold out. But also, there hasn't been word of that since so who knows)

I bought the other wax from get on down so this feels kinda scummy. I'd rather have just waited. Love Curren$y too. Hopefully they just add it on to the other one but I doubt it

I dunno, if it's truly a whole new project then really what's the difference if they just called it something else? Unless it comes out as just an additional couple tracks like Boldy James (which that was some scummy stuff to announce deluxe vinyl like an hour after the OG sold out. But also, there hasn't been word of that since so who knows)

So it looks like it's a whole new album. At first I did think it was a deluxe thing but Curren$y has never done that before. Here is the track list.
  1. “News On Mute”
  2. “180 Days”
  3. “Quicksand” f. Trippie Redd
  4. “Kitt” f. Styles P
  5. “White Ashes”
  6. “Work Too Hard”
  7. “Vintage Haze” f. Larry June
  8. “The Crow’s Nest”
  9. “1 Luv” (Roll The Credits)

These are all the hiphop albums I've enjoyed this year personally. My taste is admittedly a bit more commercial than most of you guys
Music to Be Murdered By
Circles
Big Conspiracy
Funeral
The Price of Tea in China
Unlocked
Meet the Woo 2
The Allegory
Ignatius
Eternal Atake Deluxe (lil Uzi V World 2)
Suga
A Written Testimony
ADHD
Lulu
Pray for Paris
No One Mourns the Wicked
High Off Life
The GOAT
Alfredo
H.A.R.D.
RTJ4
Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
No Pressure
Kings Disease
Living Off Xperience
Detroit 2
From King To A God

Then Non Hip Hop albums released by these artists
Dua Lipa
The Lathums
Fontaines DC
After Hours Weeknd
3.15.20 Gambino
Damn, you have more than 25 hip-hop albums from this year you’ve enjoyed! That’s so much lmao! My favourites from your list are:

Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats - Unlocked
Run The Jewels - RTJ4
Freddie Gibbs x The Alchemist - Alfredo
Westside Gunn - Pray For Paris
Mac Miller - Circles

I know you aren’t into jazzy abstract hip-hop as much, but you should check out R.A.P. Ferreira’s Purple Moonlight Pages! That’s maybe my favourite hip-hop album so far this year! But for real, that Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats album is just 🔥🔥🔥

Back