Hip Hop

I’m not sure how I feel about FKTG just yet, it’s definitely good but didn’t blow me away off the bat like my other favourite releases from him, I would probably put at the bottom of his drops from this year but I need more time with it obviously.

In other news Dodax came through, makes the September RSD drop a whole lot less stressful haha. Been waiting on this one a looong time

View attachment 66261

I grabbed some on dodax aswell lol good lookin out whoever dropped that link

I’m not sure how I feel about FKTG just yet, it’s definitely good but didn’t blow me away off the bat like my other favourite releases from him, I would probably put at the bottom of his drops from this year but I need more time with it obviously.

In other news Dodax came through, makes the September RSD drop a whole lot less stressful haha. Been waiting on this one a looong time

View attachment 66261

Kicking myself for not trying it.

View attachment 66261
Nice! Did you get a shipping notice from them? I grabbed one too, but haven't seen anything (grabbed it from the US site though).

Nice! Did you get a shipping notice from them? I grabbed one too, but haven't seen anything (grabbed it from the US site though).

ino you like the D but chuck up a pic and be one of us!

tenor.gif

Trying to keep up with and then make a list of all the good albums in a year just stresses me out. For example, I’ll discover an album from 2017 that is all of a sudden my favorite of all time. But I just discovered it? I don’t want to make music discovery painful, just gotta let it happen. Therefore, instead of making a will I will (yes) be creating an all time music list. It will span my lifetime. Thank you.
THIS.

people asking me to make lists or rank anything ever stresses me out. and also makes me feel woefully inept and out of touch because I stopped paying attention to music drops for the most part a few years ago. I have embraced organic discovery because then it remains a thing I enjoy and not another job. and sometimes listening to music is my job, so gotta keep it loose and light 😁 for myself anyway. y'alls listicles are tight.
Til woob is actually the melon.
never.
ignore believer
word.

Back