Hip Hop

so i sat with Muddy Waters today and wow that shit is so dope. I had listened to it a couple times many years ago but man the production is crazy on this. I don't want to give VMP money tho 😭

I bought this a few years ago and it sounds very solid imo. I noticed it was back in stock on udiscover a few months ago for under $20 after there discount at the time and even though it's gone again now I wouldn't be surprised to see it come back on there so i'd keep a look out as it would probably be half the cost.

So to get back to Griselda talk, what we expect for FKTG pricing? Probably the same as NOMTW?

I've never been compelled to buy until these last two so no idea how to gauge cost

So to get back to Griselda talk, what we expect for FKTG pricing? Probably the same as NOMTW?

I've never been compelled to buy until these last two so no idea how to gauge cost

Def need this question answered as well. This will be my first time even trying to cop something Griselda.

It’s typically around $60 including shipping. The exchange rate fluctuates a bit so it’s never the same, but I would say it usually hovers around that range.

Well I'm not even gonna try the first two, only going for the 250 ones. Probably Blue or Splatter. Can't wait, these numbers aren't as bad as I was imagining. I was expecting 50-100 of each
for whatever reason I feel drawn to the yellow so that's my first choice, but I'd be fine with any of them.

Well I'm not even gonna try the first two, only going for the 250 ones. Probably Blue or Splatter. Can't wait, these numbers aren't as bad as I was imagining. I was expecting 50-100 of each
I’m going to be going for the marble one (without the OBI), which is limited to 150 copies! That colour variant is easily the best looking one out of the bunch! If I can’t get that one, I’ll be going for the Neon Pink variant!

Which one are you going to go for @Jonathan Y @Jmcg85? @Woob_woob - are you going to grab Conway The Machine’s new album on wax?

you picking this one up too @Believer101?

I’m going to be going for the marble one (without the OBI), which is limited to 150 copies! That colour variant is easily the best looking one out of the bunch! If I can’t get that one, I’ll be going for the Neon Pink variant!

Which one are you going to go for @Jonathan Y @Jmcg85? @Woob_woob - are you going to grab Conway The Machine’s new album on wax?

We know Obi Wan Believer is going for the Obi!! lol

I'm going for the Gold myself and probly the splatter as well just in case someone misses. I think Gold is what my PFP or No One Mourns was or maybe both

We know Obi Wan Believer is going for the Obi!! lol

I'm going for the Gold myself and probly the splatter as well just in case someone misses. I think Gold is what my PFP or No One Mourns was or maybe both
Hope my Precious Pikachu Aussie baby boy @Believer101 gets his OBI then! 🤞😂😜

I’m definitely going for that Marble! The Gold looks good too but I definitely liked the look of the marble one the most! Splatter looks pretty sweet too! The blue one is a bit ugly and so is the glow in the dark one! I don’t mind the black too! Looks nice with the cover as well! 🤷‍♂️😂

Will be happy with a standard press tbh I might go for it yes 🤝🏼

I havent really looked at the options yet, but I'm def trying to get one

Back