Hip Hop

Me n Believer talk daily
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m not sure how I feel about FKTG just yet, it’s definitely good but didn’t blow me away off the bat like my other favourite releases from him, I would probably put at the bottom of his drops from this year but I need more time with it obviously.

In other news Dodax came through, makes the September RSD drop a whole lot less stressful haha. Been waiting on this one a looong time

View attachment 66261
Kicking myself for second guessing that link smh gg

Would anyone be interested in another hip hop thread that is not focused on new drop info, but rather just sharing tunes and discussion? Sometimes I just want to share a dope old gem or a classic video or something but I feel like this thread is mainly intended for current/forthcoming material. I know some people prefer just to check this page to keep up with new releases rather than shooting the shit, and I don't want to bog things down for those people.

Would anyone be interested in another hip hop thread that is not focused on new drop info, but rather just sharing tunes and discussion? Sometimes I just want to share a dope old gem or a classic video or something but I feel like this thread is mainly intended for current/forthcoming material. I know some people prefer just to check this page to keep up with new releases rather than shooting the shit, and I don't want to bog things down for those people.

I think this thread can be that too. New releases just seem to be all we talk about because there are so damn many of them and we got FOMO fever.

Go ahead and start that. Tag me in it. I'll get involved tmrw. Gotta go to bed up late as it is 😂

This thread more than many has been that in the past, it just comes in waves. I think you should feel free to do that in here, but if you think you'll get better engagement in another thread, go for it.

Definitely do that here. It was something that used to happen more often and the thread / forum was better for it imo

I think the more hip hop discussion in here, the better. Feel free to post about what ever you are into! I know I would be cool with more old school stuff in here.

so i sat with Muddy Waters today and wow that shit is so dope. I had listened to it a couple times many years ago but man the production is crazy on this. I don't want to give VMP money tho 😭

If VMP is doing it give a little bit (I had no idea, really like this project so I’ll have to keep an eye out). There will for sure be another variant/plain copy available later. Same thing happened with Tical.

Last edited:
so i sat with Muddy Waters today and wow that shit is so dope. I had listened to it a couple times many years ago but man the production is crazy on this. I don't want to give VMP money tho 😭
It’s my favorite Redman project! That first half is insane with Iz He 4 Real, Rock Da Spot, Case Closed, Pick It Up, Smoke Buddha, Whateva Man, On Fire, and Do What Ya Feel all in a row 🔥

I have an original pressing and was hoping to save some money this month, but I checked my copy and the cover is tore up (the whole spine is shredded).

If VMP is doing it give a little bit (I had no idea, really like this project so I’ll have to keep an eye out). There will for sure be another variant/plain copy available later. Same thing happened with Tical.
I hope so, but Tical was already available before they did it. I don't think anyone else has done a full version of Superplaya for instance. Hard to predict.

Back