Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

I have no Mc experience other than when they were paired with audition gear at stores. I'd have to add in a preamp which would make this a very pricey buy but it'd be an endgame amp. Gonna ponder if I feel like adding it in.
I thought the Mc power amp I bought decades ago would be my end game amp. It wasn’t. As a matter of fact I didn’t keep it long, maybe 6 months tops.

Some amazing sound... thanks for the window tip Steve Deckert. I have been listening this way for quite a while now and things are just dialed in like no other and break in is amazing! The photo is from behind the sweet spot listening chair and yet the sound is incredible. For the first time ever this is as close as two people can come to being in the sweet spot at the same time! The rear seat is a bit bass heavy compared to the sweet spot seat when going directly back and forth but it still is incredible!!

Some amazing sound... thanks for the window tip Steve Deckert. I have been listening this way for quite a while now and things are just dialed in like no other and break in is amazing! The photo is from behind the sweet spot listening chair and yet the sound is incredible. For the first time ever this is as close as two people can come to being in the sweet spot at the same time! The rear seat is a bit bass heavy compared to the sweet spot seat when going directly back and forth but it still is incredible!!

Everything is super cool, even the photography.

But that leg lamp is icing the cake.

Back