Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

Well my Fosi order finally arrived, but it's missing the two add-ons that I purchased and the bonus op amps. Hope they'll make it right for me.
The bonus op amps were in a tiny piece of what looked like packing material for me so it's possible they may be in there. I almost threw them out. They were wrapped in a white styrofoam sheet kinda thing. Also very possible they just forgot to send.

IMG_4094.JPG

Not to sound dismissive, genuinely curious: what's y'alls intended use case with these? Seems like most of your systems already have nice amplification.
I have an office setup and have been considering selling my Rotel RA1570 as it's gigantic for such a small space. Wanted to see if I could do the small Fosis and a passive preamp like the Khozmo or something in here instead of a much larger integrated. i also just don't need all the bells and whistles on a larger integrated. already have a separate phono stage and DAC.

The bonus op amps were in a tiny piece of what looked like packing material for me so it's possible they may be in there. I almost threw them out. They were wrapped in a white styrofoam sheet kinda thing. Also very possible they just forgot to send.

View attachment 210127
I double checked. They weren't in there. But appreciate you showing me. I could see me tossing that.

I have an office setup and have been considering selling my Rotel RA1570 as it's gigantic for such a small space. Wanted to see if I could do the small Fosis and a passive preamp like the Khozmo or something in here instead of a much larger integrated. i also just don't need all the bells and whistles on a larger integrated. already have a separate phono stage and DAC.
Would the heat output be of concern in a small space? I avoided a Class A Luxman integrated in my office for that reason.

I don’t need audiophile pressings of ZZ Top’s first two records. I have a copy of the KPG RTI pressing of Tres Hombres. I would probably buy a $40 copy of Fandango if they ever break this out but beyond that I think I am sitting this one out.

It’s reasonably priced though for those who are big fans of ZZ Top’s early albums.

I don’t need audiophile pressings of ZZ Top’s first two records. I have a copy of the KPG RTI pressing of Tres Hombres. I would probably buy a $40 copy of Fandango if they ever break this out but beyond that I think I am sitting this one out.

It’s reasonably priced though for those who are big fans of ZZ Top’s early albums.
@TenderLovingKiller® box sets aren’t equipment.

Back