May 2022 Vinyl Spin Challenge - A Crash Course for the Ravers

Day 24 - Love You Till Tuesday
I was very lonely till I met you on Sunday / My passion's never-ending and I'll love you till Tuesday

Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club

D77312D2-9031-40CD-ABB6-972B4E30E4CC.jpeg

One time I was working at this museum where Sheryl Crow was going to play and during sound check she was playing bits of these songs when she looked up to see a few of us workers quietly enjoying them. She angrily ordered us all out of the room.

I was very lonely till I met you on Sunday / My passion's never-ending and I'll love you till Tuesday

Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club

View attachment 140197

One time I was working at this museum where Sheryl Crow was going to play and during sound check she was playing bits of these songs when she looked up to see a few of us workers quietly enjoying them. She angrily ordered us all out of the room.
This makes me think of my aunt who was a hotel manager (15-20 years ago) and they had Alicia Keys stay there. Her handlers told the hotel staff that no one was allowed to make eye contact with her, and she yelled at several staff members during her stay. I worked at a nearby bar at the time and knew a lot of the hotel staff who were regulars and they all said she was one of the worst guests they'd ever had. My aunt had to tell her management that the hotel wouldn't let her stay there again.

Play a song that mentions a day of the week

The Mamas & The Papas - Farewell To The First Golden Era

8B0D5FD6-D197-4648-8C2E-90B0D2FEFC95.jpeg

Monday, Monday
So good to me
Monday mornin'
It was all I hoped it would be

Back