New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Noone said there was anything wrong with the VPI. Glad you all like your VPIs (they seem great) but many people don't find them affordable and/or are interested in the ultrasonic cleaning, which until the h-guru was even more unaffordable than a VPI.

How about you all take a breath and go about your VPI business elsewhere instead of sales-pitching in this thread or poo-pooing people who are just excited to see where this experiment takes them.
1143041.jpg

Seems like you really felt the need to respond to something that didn't involve you. I mean that's fine if you want to call me crazy because you think I was responding to people who were "just being nice" or looking out for someone who didn't ask to be rescued.

I can feel like it was shitty behavior and you can feel the opposite... but it's also pretty shitty behavior to call someone crazy because you disagree with them and for that you can sit and spin.

The old white guy, boomer, audio-hardware contingent should maybe check itself a little more often because your worldview isn't always what it really is.

Back