Online Vinyl Deals

Any Canadians order this Bespoke Post deal? Is the shipping higher for Canada?

Also, how does this club work? Sounds like there's no actual financial commitment, you just have to decline each month?

Any Canadians order this Bespoke Post deal? Is the shipping higher for Canada?

Also, how does this club work? Sounds like there's no actual financial commitment, you just have to decline each month?

You can skip each month to eternity with no penalty, or just quit after you place your order for the Groove box.

Sorry, no idea on shipping to Canada, but know that there are referral options that can save you an extra $20.

Sure it is. They just added the Vinyl Weekender on their website so they should send the newsletter very soon now. Not trying to FOMOing you but sometimes there are only a few copies on sale (some of the records I purchased yesterday aren't on sale anymore), so if you want it, HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER!!! But again, not FOMOing you, right?

Last edited:
Sure it is. They just added the Vinyl Weekender on their website so they should send the newsletter very soon now. Not trying to FOMOing you but sometimes there are only a few copies on sale (some of the records I purchased yesterday aren't on sale anymore), so if you want it, HURRY UP AND PLACE YOUR ORDER!!! But again, not FOMOing you, right?
not again, Mister!
I actually went in yesterday and got 6 records for around 100€ shipped, and checking again today, none of them is available any longer at yesterday's prices.
so, I'm taking a break from HHV at the moment.

not again, Mister!
I actually went in yesterday and got 6 records for around 100€ shipped, and checking again today, none of them is available any longer at yesterday's prices.
so, I'm taking a break from HHV at the moment.

Got you. I'll start doing the same now. They do these sales every month. I'll try to keep an eye and keep you all updated. I spent 145€ yesterday but for records I would have bought anyway, so it's cool. I paid 24,70€ for Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C and it's 34,99€ this morning. Shipping is paid just with this record. I am saving money with all the others.

Got you. I'll start doing the same now. They do these sales every month. I'll try to keep an eye and keep you all updated. I spent 145€ yesterday but for records I would have bought anyway, so it's cool. I paid 24,70€ for Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C and it's 34,99€ this morning. Shipping is paid just with this record. I am saving money with all the others.

When I see you post about ordering records I have so far been able to avoid buying it always worries me. I know there's an inevitable chat to be had over on the fresh grabs/jazz thread that will end up with me getting my wallet out and ordering them

Thousands of new items are on sale at HHV!

These are mine :

Barbara Howard On The Rise Black Vinyl Edition
Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio Close But No Cigar Black Vinyl Edition
Horace Tapscott The Call
Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C
Kelly Finnigan The Tales People Tell Black Vinyl Edition
V.A. Soul Slabs Volume 1 Black Vinyl Edition
Weyes Blood Titanic Rising

well actually no .. f them ! i just came in to complete my order and submit it just to see a price raised by 9 € again.

Back