Online Vinyl Deals

Thousands of new items are on sale at HHV!

These are mine :

Barbara Howard On The Rise Black Vinyl Edition
Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio Close But No Cigar Black Vinyl Edition
Horace Tapscott The Call
Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C
Kelly Finnigan The Tales People Tell Black Vinyl Edition
V.A. Soul Slabs Volume 1 Black Vinyl Edition
Weyes Blood Titanic Rising

Thanks! Finally picked up that Pharoah Sanders - Africa as it was on a good discount. So much more that I wanted but I've been good!

Hey guys, I saw some were asking where vinylover was, and as he was a part of this community, if only in this one thread, I thought it'd be fair to let you guys know.

It is with sadness and a heavy heart that I write this. My dad, known as vinylover around these parts, has passed away two weeks ago, after battling multiple myeloma for close to 6 years. A few years back I showed him the ropes to the whole amazon referral thing, where to look for deals and which records are worth keeping an eye on, as he couldn't work at his job anymore so this was something to help pass the time and serve as a bit of extra income to help with, well, life stuff. His English wasn't really good, so he didn't engage in conversation much, but he really enjoyed the community and atmosphere here. He was very active on that vinyl reddit page as well, but always felt most comfortable on VMP.

Thanks to everyone who made him feel welcome here, even though he pretty much only posted links :) He got me hooked on vinyl when I was about 4 years old, so it's kind of full circle that my vinyl obsession helped him out in his final years, and served as something we were always able to bond over.

Thanks for everything dad, and may you never run out of records to listen to, wherever you are.

Hey guys, I saw some were asking where vinylover was, and as he was a part of this community, if only in this one thread, I thought it'd be fair to let you guys know.

It is with sadness and a heavy heart that I write this. My dad, known as vinylover around these parts, has passed away two weeks ago, after battling multiple myeloma for close to 6 years. A few years back I showed him the ropes to the whole amazon referral thing, where to look for deals and which records are worth keeping an eye on, as he couldn't work at his job anymore so this was something to help pass the time and serve as a bit of extra income to help with, well, life stuff. His English wasn't really good, so he didn't engage in conversation much, but he really enjoyed the community and atmosphere here. He was very active on that vinyl reddit page as well, but always felt most comfortable on VMP.

Thanks to everyone who made him feel welcome here, even though he pretty much only posted links :) He got me hooked on vinyl when I was about 4 years old, so it's kind of full circle that my vinyl obsession helped him out in his final years, and served as something we were always able to bond over.

Thanks for everything dad, and may you never run out of records to listen to, wherever you are.
Thank you for the update and I am so sorry for your loss. He will be truly missed by all of us.

thanks for you message.
while I hope you can accept our condolences, I wanted also to let you know that through his links he contributed to the collections of a large number of vinyl collectors. So, his memory remains through the records we bought following a link posted by him.
May he rest in peace after his long fought battle!

My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you for letting us know. Can you talk about some of his favorites? I'll spin them in his honor.

I am so sorry for your loss and my best wishes go out to you and your family. I want to echo that sizable portions of many of our collections are thanks to your father and it's because of him that we get to spin and enjoy these records. For that I am grateful.

This is really wonderful. I'm sorry for the loss and all the love and white light to you and yours.

Im so sorry for you and your family's loss. Im glad your father enjoyed this community, and thank you for taking the time to update us all. He will be missed.

Sorry for your loss and thank you for taking the time and energy to let us know.

I'm sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed seeing his deals pop up...and I always got a kick out of the signature GIF:

giphy.gif

So sorry to hear that. Hope you’re doing alright.

Back