Political Discussion

Different set of rules for white men than women especially an African American woman.
I agree.

It’s why I like “weird” and alluding to dumb memes and other sly things the Harris campaign is doing online. They’re punching low but in a way that allows clear deniability as opposed to outright lies. It’s savvy, has caught the GOP machine unaware and they are clueless what to do about it.

What I don’t like is the media still kowtows to the fucker. Dropping stories cause he’ll sue or because the maga fucks get riled and tamping down headlines. Like the headlines about he Thursday press conference should have sounded like Enquirer stories because that shit was fucking crazy and soooooooo long. Instead they were like Trump to debate. They should have been batshit crazy guy goes nuts at reporters for an hour.

Meanwhile:

I hate that I feel this way but meh. Of course her opponents refer to her as a bitch and this won’t even be a blip because he bragged about walking up to women and unsolicited grabbing their genitals and he still won the fucking election.
It matters. The casual misogyny is a turnoff. It might cause someone to switch from a Trump voter to a Harris voter but it might make a suburban woman who would have otherwise voted for Trump decide to sit this election out and conversely it might inspire an 18 year old who wasn’t planning to vote to go cast a ballot for Kamala.

These unforced errors add up.

I agree.

It’s why I like “weird” and alluding to dumb memes and other sly things the Harris campaign is doing online. They’re punching low but in a way that allows clear deniability as opposed to outright lies. It’s savvy, has caught the GOP machine unaware and they are clueless what to do about it.

What I don’t like is the media still kowtows to the fucker. Dropping stories cause he’ll sue or because the maga fucks get riled and tamping down headlines. Like the headlines about he Thursday press conference should have sounded like Enquirer stories because that shit was fucking crazy and soooooooo long. Instead they were like Trump to debate. They should have been batshit crazy guy goes nuts at reporters for an hour.

Meanwhile:
This is a really good piece why they hate being called weird…

But it's total bullshit that the media isn't calling for Trump to drop off with these continued deranged press conferences and statements. Biden has a terrible debate and major papers were calling for him to drop out. Grow an f'ing spine and call it both ways. This is why I'm sorta fine with legacy media dying. You only care about your bottom line so you'll die with it.

Back