Political Discussion

Didn’t click on the article yet. Wanted to guess if it’s the woman how was at the Capitol riot and thinks that Obama should be put to death that is running to manage K-12 schools?
Yup.

My favorite thing is that she said after the insurrection didn’t work, Trump should use the Insurrection act to stage a military coup.

The idea that the military is far right and will support the far right in the cockamamie ideas that the conspiracy folks come up with is fun to me.

I listened to about 40 minutes of the “interview” last night. It was mostly just a cordial conversation. Kind of like two buddies getting a beer.

Trump lied about everything as usual.

My favorite bit was Trump said rising sea levels would cause more Ocean Front property. Like that’s not how that works dude.

Musk ramped up Trump’s immigration crisis saying the whole world (like the entire thing) is crossing the border and said he had video of the border that looked like the Zombie attacks in World War Z.

He also said that he could tell the people
Crossing the border were bad news because they didn’t look happy. Yeah, Elon people crossing the border illegally are fucking grinning ear from ear to do it.

There were times it sounded like Musk wanted to disagree or correct something and then was like naw.

I wish I had heard the bit where Trump said Harris was beautiful.

What a couple of goofs.

I listened to about 40 minutes of the “interview” last night. It was mostly just a cordial conversation. Kind of like two buddies getting a beer.

Trump lied about everything as usual.

My favorite bit was Trump said rising sea levels would cause more Ocean Front property. Like that’s not how that works dude.

Musk ramped up Trump’s immigration crisis saying the whole world (like the entire thing) is crossing the border and said he had video of the border that looked like the Zombie attacks in World War Z.

He also said that he could tell the people
Crossing the border were bad news because they didn’t look happy. Yeah, Elon people crossing the border illegally are fucking grinning ear from ear to do it.

There were times it sounded like Musk wanted to disagree or correct something and then was like naw.

I wish I had heard the bit where Trump said Harris was beautiful.

What a couple of goofs.

Kind of like two buddies getting a beer.
Trump has never gotten a beer with a buddy in his entire life. Trump doesn’t drink or have buddies. He has employees he pays to kiss his ass and prefers that relationship to genuine friendship.

Elon is the bitter dude that never got invited out for a beer with his co-workers because he was a pompous asshole. His drive to be successful is mostly based around getting back at these people even though they likely still wouldn’t want to get a beer with him because he is still a pompous asshole.

Trump has never gotten a beer with a buddy in his entire life. Trump doesn’t drink or have buddies. He has employees he pays to kiss his ass and prefers that relationship to genuine friendship.

Elon is the bitter dude that never got invited out for a beer with his co-workers because he was a pompous asshole. His drive to be successful is mostly based around getting back at these people even though they likely still wouldn’t want to get a beer with him because he is still a pompous asshole.
I wasn’t claiming they were buddies or would get a beer. Just that the conversation was closer to two buddies shooting the shit over a beer than it was an interview. There weren’t very many questions.

Back