Political Discussion

Feel free to fact check

View attachment 211233
Don’t forget how the right will simply flip this narrative on its head by saying “well that’s the least they can do” or “that’s for those that don’t get paid under the table” or “they don’t have a choice, the taxes are automatically deducted”

Point being, snippets like this never help in political arguments

MAGA never answers questions. They then try to put the question back on the questioner. It's very tiresome. Trump does it. Vance does it. It's why debates are fairly useless unless the moderator doesn't take their shit. Questions are always met with redirection or the grievance list is brought out. I think it's finally getting tiring for the mass public who aren't MAGA. It's why Trump finally looks like the buffoon he is.

This guy is gonna single-handedly put The Onion out of business:
The daily beast reports that when asked for comment, his campaign said the media has to stop putting words in Vance’s mouth and then put words in Vance’s mouth. Lolol

The daily beast reports that when asked for comment, his campaign said the media has to stop putting words in Vance’s mouth and then put words in Vance’s mouth. Lolol
Strangely enough, I just saw something on this topic in reference to our Southern Resident Orcas. Most animals are fertile throughout their lifespans but with orcas the theory is that older females orcas help care for the offspring within their pod.
It is a weird thing for a politician to worry about though and I am always for shitting on JD Vance. I hope he doubles down on this and compares post menopausal women to Whales. I am sure that would go over great.

MAGA never answers questions. They then try to put the question back on the questioner. It's very tiresome. Trump does it. Vance does it. It's why debates are fairly useless unless the moderator doesn't take their shit. Questions are always met with redirection or the grievance list is brought out. I think it's finally getting tiring for the mass public who aren't MAGA. It's why Trump finally looks like the buffoon he is.
Nah, he’s looked like a buffoon since he became a tabloid presence. Cheetolini.

I find his following musings not wrong but I think heißt running with the wrong Party and candidate if he has that notion

Why didn't she just keep her job, give us part of the wages to pay somebody else to do it?” he asked. “That is the thing that the hyper-liberalized economics wants you to do. The economic logic of always prioritizing paid wage labor over other forms of contributing to a society is to me ... a consequence of a sort of fundamental liberalism that is ultimately gonna unwind and collapse upon itself.”

“It's the abandonment of a sort of Aristotelian virtue politics for a hyper-market-oriented way of thinking about what's good and what's desirable,” he added. “If people are paying for it and it contributes to GDP and it makes the economic consumption numbers rise, then it's good, and if it doesn't, it's bad ... that's sort of the root of our political problem.”

bones-are.gif

Back