Political Discussion

I didn't realize there was a new episode of John Oliver last weekend and watched it last night, because they put up the banner saying new episodes September 8 the weekend before. A week to early.

Anyways, my point John Oliver brought up Hung Cao

What a piece of work this guy is. Is crazy nut job the qualifications for running for the GOP these days?

I didn't realize there was a new episode of John Oliver last weekend and watched it last night, because they put up the banner saying new episodes September 8 the weekend before. A week to early.

Anyways, my point John Oliver brought up Hung Cao

What a piece of work this guy is. Is crazy nut job the qualifications for running for the GOP these days?

I live in VA, no one takes Cao seriously and he’s going to lose by 15-20 points.

He looks like he's doing great.

image.thumb.png.aa000e3ae92ba43e515e1d17abb758d2.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never watched more than an internet clip of Fox News in my life. Is Gutfeld! Their version of Watch What Happens Live?

And now, the fed is gonna cut rates… lol.

If one wanted to create a conspiracy about the deep state, the coincidence of a lot going right the last 3 months of the election would be an interesting premise.
He should've cut the rates last month but I bet he didn't want to be considered as having a hand in the election. Wall Street was angry he waited last month which created the one day of panic which Trump seized on, “the Kamala Crash”. There was fear he’s waited too long.

What will be even more amusing, watch Biden's approval numbers go up and stories about how well the economy is doing start being ratcheted up.

He’s not in a dead heat from the polling I’ve seen, Stein has been up between 8 and 14 points from what I’ve seen. My prediction is that Robinson is why NC is going to vote to the left of GA and AZ. I think the Dems win it by a few points.
I guess I haven’t paid much attention this week. It seems Stein has pulled away. Last time I looked Stein was ahead but within the margin of error. Good. Glad to see Robinson’s lies being exposed are hurting him.

Back