Political Discussion

I don't see how voting for Trump aligns with an RFK Jr voter other than you hope Trump burns it all down. But if you profess to care about the environment like RFK Jr does, why would you endorse a guy that will gut the EPA? I would imagine most of his supporters would just give up for try to vote for Jill Stein.
Yeah, the small amount of potential RFK JR voters that remain don’t wanna vote for Trump if they did they would already be supporting him. When JR drops out the remaining few will likely either move on to another 3rd party candidate or not vote. Some will move over to Trump or Harris but those likely woulda moved over once they were in the voting booth anyhow.

Yeah, the small amount of potential RFK JR voters that remain don’t wanna vote for Trump if they did they would already be supporting him. When JR drops out the remaining few will likely either move on to another 3rd party candidate or not vote. Some will move over to Trump or Harris but those likely woulda moved over once they were in the voting booth anyhow.
I think most of them move to a 3rd party candidate and even if the election was today, he’d get less than 2%. I think he’s a non-factor

I know the woman who convinced the 4 delagates to sneak in the "Stop Arming Isreal Banner". We used to run in the same activist circles in LA and I caught dinner with her then went to Drop Site's launch fundraiser (she's friends with Russ Grimm which is why he was the photographer involved).

All of that to say that the way the media is covering this shit is causing PTSD from 2016. Like anyone is the press who is claiming they weren't delegates and snuck in is fucking lying.

Meanwhile, on my drive home last night NPR claimed there hadn't been any protests inside the convention.

Last edited:
Back