Political Discussion

I think it’s a bit and if someone gave you truth serum you’d admit that you are tangentially aware of these figures even if you don’t follow them closely. You would know they are significant in the world of sports even if you are unsure to how or why. You know they are basketball stars.
I can’t make you believe what you don’t want to believe. I have never seen this woman or heard her name before today. She had no bearing in my life AT ALL.

You couldn't have been on Twitter or Instagram over the last 18 months much either. Oh, and I bet you ignored the March Madness thread and peoples basketball status.
I literally signed back up to Twitter to listen to the Musk Trump interview. I tried to cancel it yesterday but I can’t remember my password. My insta algorithm has never shown me a sports anything.

Train is a bit which is based on my actual inability to tell about 60% of 90’s rock pop apart.

This is not a bit. Just about every time I accidentally end up in one of the sports threads, I make a joke about what is going on and where am I.

I ignore sports. I can’t be clearer than that.

I know there was an American gymnast that was a big deal at the Olympics and we won a bunch of golds. That’s the most I could tell you about sports in the last year other than Talyor Swift’s BF won the Super Bowl and I’m honestly not sure what team he plays for? Maybe the Chiefs? Is that even a football team?

I can’t make you believe what you don’t want to believe. I have never seen this woman or heard her name before today. She had no bearing in my life AT ALL.
But bearing has nothing to do with it. There are lots of things that I am cognizant of in culture that I am not overly familiar with but I wouldn’t pretend that I don’t know what or who they are.

I will drop it but I still think you are more aware of “sportsball” people than you say.

High lead levels found in cinnamon and spice blends from 12 brands, report finds​

“The FDA does not have mandatory recall authority, so they depend on the company to do the right thing, which they do not always do,” he said. “There are no regulatory limits for lead in cinnamon, so there’s nothing to enforce that forces a recall. All they can do is provide public health alerts.”

The underlying problem is that no one is “minding the store,” said Dr.Pieter Cohen, an associate professor of medicine at the Cambridge Health Alliance in Somerville, Massachusetts, who was not involved with the analysis by Consumer Reports.

“Literally, no one is checking to make sure how much heavy metals Americans are exposed to when we eat the food, common foods, including cinnamon,” said Cohen, who frequently tests consumer products to see if their contents match what is on the labels.

“The FDA has been silent about what level of lead is acceptable in cinnamon, and we’re left with the companies choosing the levels of exposure to lead in their products,” Cohen said, “and that’s an alarming situation.”

Watching two racists shit down each other's throats is actually pretty pretty good.

Does Taylor Greene understand what racist means?

Does Taylor Greene understand what racist means?
My favorite is that MTG says that’s not what MAGA is but Loomer literally flew to the debate with Trump. so if Loomer is Racist and if Trump is the company that he keeps then you via transitive properties Trump is a racist so if Trump is a racist and MAGA is Trump then again by transitive properties MAGA must be racist.

She’s so close.

I keep waiting for the corpse of Allen Funt to pop out and be like “Surprise!! Your country has been on Candid Camera!”
It’s weird because you can tell by his arrogance that he thinks he is good at this.

He is up there with Quayle and Palin for the worst Veep candidate in modern times. He completely lacks charisma and yet he is seemly saying stupid shit awkwardly in front of a camera at least once a day.

It’s weird because you can tell by his arrogance that he thinks he is good at this.

He is up there with Quayle and Palin for the worst Veep candidate in modern times. He completely lacks charisma and yet he is seemly saying stupid shit awkwardly in front of a camera at least once a day.
The other thing that is becoming clear is that neither he nor Trump appear to be happy people. They are angry all the time and at everyone who doesn’t agree with them. It’s like they want to make everyone else as miserable as they are.

Back