Political Discussion

MO didn’t want to be outdone be South Carolina…
Key witness admitted to lying but the state didn’t want blue balls after a 13 year wait since their last execution so they just went ahead and murdered him anyways.
Regarding Williams, the victim's family did not want him executed, and the jurors who initially declared him guilty dod not want it in. Gov Parsons and the supreme court insured it went ahead anyway. Genuinely unsure how these people sleep at night.

Regarding Williams, the victim's family did not want him executed, and the jurors who initially declared him guilty dod not want it in. Gov Parsons and the supreme court insured it went ahead anyway. Genuinely unsure how these people sleep at night.

They are psychopaths. I'm sure they sleep just fine at night.

Within the last year, I forget what state and what governor said it, but the same type of situation came up where an innocent man was likely excited and the governors response to the media questioning him about it was pretty much along the lines of "We conducted a legal execution of a man lawful convicted by a jury". But essentially this man exhausted all legal options for appeal and despite new evidence there was nothing more he or is lawyers could do to appeal. They were counting on the governor to stay the execution which of course the governor had no interest in doing.

From their perspective, they probably don’t want to foot the bill on something they feel isn’t a sure thing. They also don’t want people to feel there are murderers running around in the event it’s overturned (spoiler: there are). If there’s any semblance of reasonable doubt, I feel you gotta reopen it. Sadly, our justice system works at a snail’s pace. He was convicted in 2001, and are just now executing.

Yeah, it’s why the death penalty is so fucked up. Prosecutors and judges would rather see innocent people die than admit they made a mistake.

Yeah, it’s why the death penalty is so fucked up. Prosecutors and judges would rather see innocent people die than admit they made a mistake.
Even the prosecuting attorney on this case Wesley Bell Tltried tried to have the conviction overturned, and said this outcome "does not serve justice." This result lies entirely at the hands of the MO governor and supreme court.

Even the prosecuting attorney on this case Wesley Bell Tltried tried to have the conviction overturned, and said this outcome "does not serve justice." This result lies entirely at the hands of the MO governor and supreme court.
There were two appeals currently open here. Both it and the SC case are FUCKED. @RenegadeMonster your case sounds a lot like the one @TenderLovingKiller® referenced.

While I find Presidential polling over the last few election cycles to be flawed and unreliable. I am still fairly analytical in the way I process data and information. I bring this up because I was just reading about the Virtual TOUT Predictive Model.
IMG_9663.jpeg
IMG_9664.jpeg
It was created by a Northwestern University Data Scientist and instead of basing the predictions off of polling data it’s based betting markets. I have no clue if this methodology is accurate or not, though it did accurately predict the 2020 election and the 2020 Georgia Senate runoff (Though, so did I, without any data model at all). Still it’s an interesting concept. There is a timeline of the model set to the timeline of the major election events that have occurred during the election cycle and it’s wild how volatile the model has been going from Trump at near 500 electoral college votes following the GOP Convention/first assassination attempt to Harris at +350 EC votes following the second debate and though things have declined a bit since their peak, this model still has Harris clearing 320 EC votes, which basically means if the race were today and the model was correct Harris would win all the major swing states.

Again, I have no idea if this model is on to something or if it’s just someone that got lucky but if it is accurate A. Harris is in really good shape and B. Biden was pretty fucked and him stepping aside was the best move possible.

Last edited:
While I find Presidential polling over the last few election cycles to be flawed and unreliable. I am still fairly analytical in the way I process data and information. I bring this up because I was just reading about the Virtual TOUT Predictive Model.
View attachment 214428
View attachment 214429
It was created by a Northwestern University Data Scientist and instead of basing the predictions off of polling data it’s based betting markets. I have no clue if this methodology is accurate or not, though it did accurately predict the 2020 election and the 2020 Georgia Senate runoff (Though, so did I, without any data model at all). Still it’s an interesting concept. There is a timeline of the model set to the timeline of the major election events that have occurred during the election cycle and it’s wild how volatile the model has been going from Trump at near 500 electoral college votes following the GOP Convention/first assassination attempt to Harris at +350 EC votes following the second debate and though things have declined a bit since their peak, this model still has Harris clearing 320 EC votes, which basically means if the race were today and the model was correct Harris would win all the major swing states.

Again, I have no idea if this model is on to something or if it’s just someone that got lucky but if it is accurate A. Harris is in really good shape and B. Biden was pretty fucked and him stepping aside was the best move possible.

327 is a pipedream for the democrats in my opinion. I just think it is going to be insanely close unfortunately and I still feel it could go either way. I am still not convinced America will elect a woman much less a black woman, God I hope I am wrong.

327 is a pipedream for the democrats in my opinion. I just think it is going to be insanely close unfortunately and I still feel it could go either way. I am still not convinced America will elect a woman much less a black woman, God I hope I am wrong.
I have my doubts that she will sweep the swing states but I think she will win handily enough that we will know election night that Harris won.

Unless something (else) crazy happens over the next 40 days, I think she will be the first woman to be elected president.

If they don't blow themselves up in the process.

This guy…

So he posted this:

Today half his state office quit, reported by local WRAL tv news and the Raleigh paper reports the meeting in the Twitter post could not be verified by the NCGOP

Oh yeah, the Republican Governors pulled all their funding so he has no ads currently.

This guy…

So he posted this:

Today half his state office quit, reported by local WRAL tv news and the Raleigh paper reports the meeting in the Twitter post could not be verified by the NCGOP

Oh yeah, the Republican Governors pulled all their funding so he has no ads currently.

It's astounding. Though I have very little faith in humanity these days, my hope is that this despicable pos helps deliver a NC win for Kamala.

It's astounding. Though I have very little faith in humanity these days, my hope is that this despicable pos helps deliver a NC win for Kamala.
The dems are ALL running ads about how he was endorsed by or endorsed all their other Republican candidates. He may have put our legislature in play which has had a GOP super majority for what seems like an eternity.

That is what I was thinking, him staying helps Kamala I think, but then again I have no faith in North Carolina going blue for the President. I got my hopes a couple years ago for the Senate race. I never understand states that vote in a Democrat for governor but can't go blue for the President. Looking at you Kentucky, North Carolina. Not like they haven't ever, just not in quite a while. In Tennessee a democrat can't get elected as dog catcher.

That is what I was thinking, him staying helps Kamala I think, but then again I have no faith in North Carolina going blue for the President. I got my hopes a couple years ago for the Senate race. I never understand states that vote in a Democrat for governor but can't go blue for the President. Looking at you Kentucky, North Carolina. Not like they haven't ever, just not in quite a while. In Tennessee a democrat can't get elected as dog catcher.
I live in a VERY red county in NJ. In 2020, even the farmers / conservatives said no to TFG and voted for Biden. That said, every down ballot repub won.

Back