Political Discussion

I don't get how any one can look at these three and think they have anything of value to add to the world. Total clown show.
They make liberal’s cry.

What you are not crying?

You’re laughing?

Well, if they triple and quadruple down on their anti-woke world view surely those guffaws will turn into tear…right?

Wh-where are you going? Did you see my “Let’s Go Brandon!” Bumper sticker?

I bet you’ll be sobbing once someone explains what that really means.

Okay having read the article, it also seems like a nonscandal being perpetrated by the GOP. Basically, there was some fraud. The state could have done more to catch it. They responded to audits. However, it sounds like maybe people in the admin don’t like the auditor so it’s been less than cordial. Republicans are asking for heads to roll because you know someone needs to be fired if something went wrong. Shake my head.

Good ole CNN, doing the Republicans work for them. There was corruption, Walz turned it over to the FBI. That's his job. I'd imagine if you shine a light on states you will find a lot of corruption around the pandemic funds. Stuff like this which I'm sure CNN will just jump all over.....

Good ole CNN, doing the Republicans work for them. There was corruption, Walz turned it over to the FBI. That's his job. I'd imagine if you shine a light on states you will find a lot of corruption around the pandemic funds. Stuff like this which I'm sure CNN will just jump all over.....

Why is the DOE buying bibles? You know what? I don’t care. What terrible timeline.

Why is the DOE buying bibles? You know what? I don’t care. What terrible timeline.
The state of Oklahoma allows scripture to be taught in schools so the corrupt Trumpy education commissioner wants to use state funds to buy bibles but added stipulations that it has to have items like the Pledge of Allegiance and Constitution in them. Oh well guess what, there's only one bible that has that...the Trump bibles that are $60 a pop. Straight up corruption and grift.

You know what I absolutely never want (and I say this as a Christian)? A public school teaching the Bible. Outside of like a survey of religion which really shouldn’t be anything until college.
I got an “O” in religion while at Catholic school.

“O” was like an “A” (stood for Outstanding) for classes like Religion, PE, Penmanship, Art, Music, etc..

But yeah, they should never use government money to fund religious study in public schools.

There are plenty of private schools.

Back