Political Discussion

Does this not surprise you?

Already fully expected this. He's a stubborn, proud bastard that has long out lived his usefulness.
No, it does not surprise me? If I'm reading your question right. It's still obnoxious tho. Obama forced this loser on to us, he should be publicly calling for a fresh voice. It's not like he has a political career anymore, but he's a craven asshole too.

Apparently there was another ruling by the SCOTUS releases today. Anyone have more details on it?

There was just a quick mention on the NBC Nightly News about how the SCOTUS ruled against homeless, and that sleeping in public areas can be a crime.

I hate this dude, but this is brutal. Have we ever seen anything like this before?
After suffering a serious Stroke, Woodrow Wilson’s wife basically finished out his term.

Lyndon Johnson decided late that he wasn’t gonna run for reelection the Dems ended up nominating Hubert Humphrey at the 1968 Democratic Convention (which was in Chicago, as is this years). Humphrey ended up getting smoked by Nixon.

After suffering a serious Stroke, Woodrow Wilson’s wife basically finished out his term.

Lyndon Johnson decided late that he wasn’t gonna run for reelection the Dems ended up nominating Hubert Humphrey at the 1968 Democratic Convention (which was in Chicago, as is this years). Humphrey ended up getting smoked by Nixon.
Think Bobby would probably have smoked Nixon in '68 had he not gotten smoked himself. Makes it hard to compare to now.

I moreso meant the editorial board of a major newspaper calling for a president THEY ENDORSED to step down months before the election. Crazy stuff.

Apparently there was another ruling by the SCOTUS releases today. Anyone have more details on it?

There was just a quick mention on the NBC Nightly News about how the SCOTUS ruled against homeless, and that sleeping in public areas can be a crime.
That was based on an Oregon case. Basically, a town in Oregon was sued by the unhoused after camping in the city was made a crime. The plaintiff was claiming that making it illegal to camp while also not providing them with some form of housing was outlawing homelessness and making the problem worse. The GOP justices unfortunately agreed with the cities and allowed the camping ban to go into effect.

Think Bobby would probably have smoked Nixon in '68 had he not gotten smoked himself. Makes it hard to compare to now.

I moreso meant the editorial board of a major newspaper calling for a president THEY ENDORSED to step down months before the election. Crazy stuff.
Ah, not that I am aware of. Wild times we live in.

Ever since they let Ronnie finish out his term with Alzheimer's, neither party is willing to put country over person.

Back